Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find tops to date
Me too,i coudn't find my top..Alone now. Some people said " haha congratulation you're see,enjoy your freedom". Sad,but i hate this feeling,i need a man,i want in a relationship.

try to top...

i drilled an ass, and i like it.

Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places! Smile Ask the man of one of your friends if HE has any friends he could introduce you to! Chances are, he might.

All my friends who know tops are ones who like twinks. I'm fit but no twink.

Gaydude3 Wrote:All my friends who know tops are ones who like twinks. I'm fit but no twink.
Try finding a bear-ish bottom who likes twinks topping them. =\

Eek this conversation is so pervy Biglaugh .

Well, personally, I can somewhat see where you're coming from. I think I would be more comfortable with a partner who's more dominant or in charge, just because I always am and would like to just toss it to him and not have to always worry, but realistically, I just want someone who I can love and who loves me back.

I'm classified as being a fem, both look-wise and personality-wise, but the only difference is, i'm not very conventional.

I love taking care of and studying animals, I like to explore and stuff, I''m not overly fashionably inclined, and I don't like watching Bravo [well... sometimes Biglaugh ] .

So basically I'm just a unique individualistic human.

Looking for tops and bottoms is something I think that's really a parody of heterosexuality, which I think is fine and sometimes very cute, but the obsession with it, isn't very productive I think.

I like the idea of one guy being the husband and the other one the wife, but it doesn't mean that that has to be how it is. It's something that's cute to me, but doesn't mean I'll always be the wife.

Look for someone who can complete you where you lack. Sure sexual attraction is part of it, but externalities are much more complex then what you may think, and is obviously pointed out by super-muscular bottoms.

What if you're sexually attracted to someone, you love his personality and him in general, but he only feels comfortable bottoming? Could either of you compromise, or will they relationship end just because you're both bottoms?

Do what makes you happy, but don't restrict your happiness with the sometimes sad or unfavoured reality :biggrin: .

QueenOdi Wrote:Eek this conversation is so pervy Biglaugh .

Well, personally, I can somewhat see where you're coming from. I think I would be more comfortable with a partner who's more dominant or in charge, just because I always am and would like to just toss it to him and not have to always worry, but realistically, I just want someone who I can love and who loves me back.

I'm classified as being a fem, both look-wise and personality-wise, but the only difference is, i'm not very conventional.

I love taking care of and studying animals, I like to explore and stuff, I''m not overly fashionably inclined, and I don't like watching Bravo [well... sometimes Biglaugh ] .

So basically I'm just a unique individualistic human.

Looking for tops and bottoms is something I think that's really a parody of heterosexuality, which I think is fine and sometimes very cute, but the obsession with it, isn't very productive I think.

I like the idea of one guy being the husband and the other one the wife, but it doesn't mean that that has to be how it is. It's something that's cute to me, but doesn't mean I'll always be the wife.

Look for someone who can complete you where you lack. Sure sexual attraction is part of it, but externalities are much more complex then what you may think, and is obviously pointed out by super-muscular bottoms.

What if you're sexually attracted to someone, you love his personality and him in general, but he only feels comfortable bottoming? Could either of you compromise, or will they relationship end just because you're both bottoms?

Do what makes you happy, but don't restrict your happiness with the sometimes sad or unfavoured reality :biggrin: .

To me there's not much difference between 2 bottoms and just dating a woman lol.

We single tops are around...

Gaydude3 Wrote:To me there's not much difference between 2 bottoms and just dating a woman lol.

Well that's not really fair to say, as not every bottom equivalates to being a woman. Many people believe the sexual position men take as the bottom, equivalates to them being the "woman", which really isn't true.

And because of this stereotype, many men who enjoy bottoming, coincedentally are also very feminine, because that's how they're meant to see their "role" and so you get skinny, feminine, "lisp-y" guys just trying to "fill their role" , when in reality, they can be Tops if they want to be and in essence are as much a man as any other.

It's a very complex arguement, that is really very simple, but people in general choose to see things as complex, so I suppose that's where all these misconceptions come from...

My 2cents <3 Loveya

As a tall very masculine guy who trends toward bottom, having an effeminate partner take control is exciting. Just as exciting as taking charge when I'm with another masculine man. No one should live their life by how others mistakenly perceive them.

That being said, it does seem to be a buyers market for tops. If you only want to bottom, you are boxed into a corner. Being flexible and finding a partner to experiment with various roles is ideal.