Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get this dude outta my head
So idk if any of you guys remember about that one dude that I met on new years eve. I posted a thread about it. We danced and kissed, it was like a fairy tale. haha
Anyway, after I met him we chatted for a while then we just faded, I guess. Cuz when I was downtown, we had plans but he bailed on them cuz he was "Hungover" from the night before. I told him it's okay but we didn't chat after that nor did he message me again.
7 months later, In July and out of nowhere I just started thinking of him. I couldn't get him out of my head, so I searched him on facebook that night (Talk about creepy) and had to message him. We chatted and I suggested that we hang out, but then again he said he couldn't cuz he had too much of school work since he is studying medicine... I told him I understand and wished him luck.

Last weekend, I had this weird dream about him and now he's on my mind again... This is so weird considering it's never happened to me before. Am I so interested in him because I keep getting rejected by him? lol

What do you have to lose by contacting him again? Maybe you'll impress him.

On the other hand, if he were really interested in you, he'd not have made excuses instead of meeting you. After 9 months since your only meeting ever, you've probably mixed a good deal of wishful thinking into your memories as well and created expectations he could not fulfill anyway.

I still think about guys I met over 20 years ago and sometimes think what if. But never for long.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Do what any honorable man would do..

Hunt him down..Get him pregnant and trap him!

Kidding..
So ..
You're caught up in a few moments.."What could have been "

I think you deserve better than a guy that gives you the brush off whenever things point to a meet up.

He could be truly busy..
but after seven months if he were interested he would have made better efforts..

Let me suggest...
"Blow up Guy"

[Image: 7d6ea2b092e306078ffa7144614675cb.jpg]

If he pisses you off..
Just unplug his ass...

The problem with Blow Up Guy is, he never gets fully up for more than a moment at a time.

VS, I think you're interested in him because you think he's cute and you had a random fun night with him once, nearly a year ago. Your mind is bringing him up because it's time you find another cute guy to hang out with. Plus, people start thinking about the holidays right around now. Fond memories of last year.

Here's hoping that this next guy is equally fun, but that you both want to get together more than once!

Anocxu Wrote:He could be truly busy..
but after seven months if he were interested he would have made better efforts..

He is right !!

As long as we live our memories will remain with us

Bhp91126 Wrote:What do you have to lose by contacting him again? Maybe you'll impress him.

On the other hand, if he were really interested in you, he'd not have made excuses instead of meeting you. After 9 months since your only meeting ever, you've probably mixed a good deal of wishful thinking into your memories as well and created expectations he could not fulfill anyway.

I still think about guys I met over 20 years ago and sometimes think what if. But never for long.

Idk. I know that we only live once... So, You're right. I got nothing to lose anyway!
I mean, yet again... If he wasn't interested in me he wouldn't have responded to me when I contacted him which gives mixed signals but I just don't think of it too much.
@ this point, I expect nothing. I just want to get to know him better, that's all.
U think I should confront him if I ever contact him to meet up again and he comes up with an excuse again and that I should str8 up tell him what he's doing and why he's doing it? ...

Anocxu Wrote:Do what any honorable man would do..

Hunt him down..Get him pregnant and trap him!

Kidding..
So ..
You're caught up in a few moments.."What could have been "

I think you deserve better than a guy that gives you the brush off whenever things point to a meet up.

He could be truly busy..

Let me suggest...
"Blow up Guy"

[Image: 7d6ea2b092e306078ffa7144614675cb.jpg]

If he pisses you off..
Just unplug his ass...

Thanks dude.. Yet again, because it's been seven months he might not be interested for various reasons and one of them is that we just stopped being intouch.. U k? That makes sense as well!

Lol, blow up guy? Really Anocxu ??! hahaha

Camfer Wrote:The problem with Blow Up Guy is, he never gets fully up for more than a moment at a time.

VS, I think you're interested in him because you think he's cute and you had a random fun night with him once, nearly a year ago. Your mind is bringing him up because it's time you find another cute guy to hang out with. Plus, people start thinking about the holidays right around now. Fond memories of last year.

Here's hoping that this next guy is equally fun, but that you both want to get together more than once!

Sounds Ridiculous and desperate, I know. I couldn't help it. I can't control it. But It's not like these obsessive, active and continuous thoughts lingering in my head non-stop.. No, It's just sometimes here and there he comes up on my mind out of the blue. Lol, like he did that one night! hahaha. Yup, I'm with ya on that one. I need to seriously find an interesting guy.. Everyone I've met so far is just really horny, or really boring, or really stupid, or really bitchy and skanky, or or or... Which is why I stopped looking and currently focusing on leaving in the hopes of finding much more interesting/ fun people!

verysimple Wrote:Idk. I know that we only live once... So, You're right. I got nothing to lose anyway!
I mean, yet again... If he wasn't interested in me he wouldn't have responded to me when I contacted him which gives mixed signals but I just don't think of it too much.
@ this point, I expect nothing. I just want to get to know him better, that's all.
U think I should confront him if I ever contact him to meet up again and he comes up with an excuse again and that I should str8 up tell him what he's doing and why he's doing it? ...
Maybe he's just polite, which is why he replies and you're reading too much into his texts. Making excuses could be his way of letting you down gently.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

verysimple Wrote:U think I should confront him if I ever contact him to meet up again and he comes up with an excuse again and that I should str8 up tell him what he's doing and why he's doing it? ...

Since it was just one night at a club, maybe he doesn't feel like he owes you an explanation?
He might do that often with lots of guys and just considers it a fun night out.