Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get this dude outta my head
IanSaysHi Wrote:Sorry, I didn't throw my two pence in.

Yes he does sound like a guy you can have nice dreams about, but no, doesn't sound like he's the one. Go find someone who will be just as enthusiastic to meet you.

You know Ian, I've always thought that I might find him there the next new year, but my thoughts never exceeded that place cuz he doesn't seem like the type of person you want to spend time with and date.. Long story short, let's just he's a fuck. Sounds harsh but that's what he makes himself to be from what I've seen..

MFD000 Wrote:Sounds like one of those things you just have to let go. Everyone always has excuses, but just think, if he was really interested then he would've made time to see you.

Yea, I've been told to let go. Apparently, I was too curious to listen. though it isn't always a good thing to be too curious!

JohnSomebody Wrote:Since you went out of your way to make contact with him after all that time and yet ....he still came across somewhat evasive then more than likely ....you should just move on and close that door altogether. From your story, it seems apparent that this guy does not want to be bothered and looked at your initial situation as being in the moment. As far as I'm concerned...there is nothing else you can do in this situation but let it go. I would not subject myself to contacting him anymore. I myself were in a similar situation from someone whom I've found not only handsome but sexy as well. However, after a few short chats, it was apparent that this guy had a whole different agenda than what I wanted from him and therefore, when he came to realize that I was not going to subject myself to his way of thinking...he stopped all contact with me. Like yourself, for a moment...I could not stop thinking about this guy ...nonetheless...after awhile a truth was revealed from him on social media and I was so thankful and grateful that things did not go the way I would have wanted it to. In conclusion...take his behavior as a blessing in disguise and move on.

Thank you for sharing! Yea, see? It could actually be a good thing on my part let go of him. Like his appearance, the time we spent was nice. Yet, I wouldn't really deny the fact that he could be a grade A douchebag. He sounded like it ... So his personality isn't as nice as he looks.. And I wouldn't say I'm vain cuz I'm about personality more than looks when it comes to dating.. Even, sex sometimes!

[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] you are one of those guys blessed with both good looks and a great personality. If he's not interested then it's him missing out. Maybe he's just super picky/likes bad guys/likes not dating/is genuinely too busy for anything/has a bone-chilling secret etc, either way like I say, there will be loads of guys out there who will want to share a fun, mutual dating experience with you. Good luck Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] you are one of those guys blessed with both good looks and a great personality. If he's not interested then it's him missing out. Maybe he's just super picky/likes bad guys/likes not dating/is genuinely too busy for anything/has a bone-chilling secret etc, either way like I say, there will be loads of guys out there who will want to share a fun, mutual dating experience with you. Good luck Smile

Thanks man, You're a sweet thing yourself! <3 but oh no, absolutely nothing personal about it.. I don't even know him so why should I take anything personally?!

There could be a 1000 possibilities to it. Maybe I'll bring it up and talk to him about it if I ever happen to see him again. For the time being, I won't message him or contact him because I won't let mixed signals fool me and keep luring me into disappointment and nothingness.. Instead; I'll just work hard and enjoy my life! Tongue haha

The things we go through when we open our...

hearts...

[Image: 95d82a6810a4d1ee1c9326b2c4c7b193.jpg]

Anocxu Wrote:The things we go through when we open our...

hearts...

[Image: 95d82a6810a4d1ee1c9326b2c4c7b193.jpg]

Hahahaha ... Also be sure not to take everything so deep ... and personal! There comes lots of freedom with that

Is it just me or is there a perverse pleasure with situations like this.
I've met a guy like this and in my imagination I've done all sorts of crazy perverted things with him, at this point the version in my mind probably isn't even remotely similar to the real man. Who I haven't seen for years and would rather not see again, he's become my fantasy man.

Or maybe i'm just weird.

Welcome to the hardest and least fun part of when the crush/feelings etc didn't result in something.

The thing you will eventually do: let it go

The way you will do it: time, focus on other things in your life, face the reality and not the "what if"s

You'll be ok and ready for that one guy that WILL stick
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Welcome to the hardest and least fun part of when the crush/feelings etc didn't result in something.

The thing you will eventually do: let it go

The way you will do it: time, focus on other things in your life, face the reality and not the "what if"s

You'll be ok and ready for that one guy that WILL stick

Letting go's already done... It's a matter of when that guy will come?? And not just any guy... I want THE guy!