Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't help but feel happy about this...
A year ago to this day I started dating this guy. He was the kindest and one of the more charming guys I had ever met. We had gotten along greatly and it got to the point where he and I shared an intimate moment (my first time with a guy in fact). But the day after our "special night" he texted me and broke things off with me.

I was devastated, heartbroken, and hurt. There I was thinking a guy finally liked me only to get dumped after I trusted him. A week after I got dumped however I ended up texting him, I wanted to know why I got dumped. After a few hours of a back and forth argument he finally told me: he dumped me to be with his ex.

He was apparently still with his ex when he asked me out, yet he never bothered to tell me. He led me on and cheated on me and his ex/rekindled whatever guy.

But I am going to bed feeling like Karma finally caught up to him after he treated me like trash: he has a Grindr profile where he says he is single and it also says he's only looking for friends since he was recently dumped (mind you the guy he was with was a fiancée, someone that he had plans of marrying).

I can't help but be happy that he got dumped by the guy he "cheated" on me with. I feel bad that I am taking joy from his pain, but he broke my only rule: don't f*** with my heart. If that makes me a bad person, fine. I'm just glad he got a taste of his own medicine. This is my confession of being a person taking joy from a person's pain. I couldn't help but cheer happily that he is miserable.

Hi Giant,

Don't be unhappy about being happy, You found out very quickly that he don't play by the rules
His EX should be unhappy. He found out after a considerable investment

Also, you did not actively try to break them up, his situation comes from his life choices, not yours.

Oh, and another thing, his world has just crashed to (-) ground zero. He lost his EX, you, and everybody else in the know, plus all the domestic issues that have to be re-started...
Another place to stay, another lot of furniture and so on and so on, as well as alone.......

As bad as the hit was, you escaped... BE happy

RGDS
Duckkie

You shouldn't feel bad cuz you're happy about it. He f****d you up and it's not something to underestimate. After getting f****d up we can't help but find it hard to trust others just because of that one person's shitty personality. Just be happy that you got rid of him and move on.

You have nothing to feel bad about.

He made his choices in the full knowledge of the circumstances and at the same time failed to disclose them to you. His web of deceit may have snared you but ultimately he's still unpicking himself from the tangles as we talk.

Good luck with your search!

Feel free to be happy about it, but personally I don't think there's much to be happy about.

If he's using Grindr to cheat on his boyfriend and hook up with people for sex, then chances are he may not be telling the truth about breaking up with his boyfriend; and considering what he did with you, I don't see it being much of a stretch.

I don't believe in karma.

Lol,

After a crappy day, that put a smile on my face.

Don't feel bad, it's just Karma and he totally deserved it.

what goes around comes around....u didn't have to do anything and it worked out in the end. it was his loss in the first place; more importantly, your gain

It does make you a bad person...oh, wait, I'm still on trying-to pretend-I-am-good-person-mode

F*** yeah, he got what he deserved.....sex and then dumps you? He doesn't even wait a few days out of courtesy at least? He's a selfish f***ing bastard

that's the classical lied-to-you-to-get-in-your-pants bit

if this brings a smile to your face and makes you a bad person, oh, well, than I guess it makes me a bad person too..

cause I'm smiling to no end over this...

I share your joy!