Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't seem to "pull it back" when erect..
bit of a blunt post here since this is extremely embarrasing :redface:

Like the title says.. I can't seem to pull back my foreskin completely when erect but only around half way or so, and on the rare occasion it does pull back it hurts a fair bit, now.. i can when it's flaccid and what not and don't have phimosis.. anyone here experience the same or have any advice? :redface::redface::redface:

(now I think I'll go hide in my "secret" cave.)

It is CRITICAL that you see your Physician on this! There are millions of men who have/had the same issue and there are treatments that can eliminate this problem. YOu want the head of your penis to be able to be exposed during erection without pain! Don't suffer with this, especially if and when you become fully sexually active - it will impact your abiillty to enjoy intimacy!

Had the exact same problem, only mine had been quite difficult at the time to pull it back while flacid too. I went to the doctor, once he could clearly see it wasn't phimosis, all he told me is that you need to work it a bit more. He said try and pull back as far as you can without feeling pain and do this each day/two days and eventually it will get better. It has. So yeh that's my advice :-)

OK first off, do not automatically assume you will need to be circumcised!

Many guys who experience phimosis can correct it through gentle stretching and steroid creams like betamethasone. From the sound of it you will only need to enlarge your ridged band(the part that is tight) a small amount to get it to retract over your glans.

http://www.circumcisionquotes.com/stretching.html
http://nocircumcision.blogspot.com/2009/...eskin.html

If your doctor automatically suggests circumcision, ask for a second opinion, they are behind the times with treatment methodology.

Do not dismiss a doctors cultural background when it comes to their diagnosis.

As someone who comes from an Islamic background myself, a muslim doc is highly unlikely to give two craps about your foreskin, so don't take any crap and do not be afraid to ask for a second opinion.

Again, do not assume circ is the only answer, read, educate yourself and be firm with your doctor as to what YOU want the outcome to be. It is entirely possible to grow new skin to allow your foreskin to retract, I was cut at birth and have replaced over half of what was taken!

Please, feel free to join a social network I am a moderator on which helps cut guys grow their foreskin back and also helps guys with phimosis avoid circ - http://www.restoringforeskin.org.

MidgetGem, I just sent you a PM as I can't instantly reply here due to my post needing to be checked by a mod Smile

Thank you! :redface: will try your advice KJ1989, Bobintampa, I've been the doctor but he was of no help, just said that it will in time, it just seems odd.. at times it does pull back fine and at others it wont, sometimes it painful - though more.. of a discomfort kind of feeling, other times its not.. it makes no sense.

Ok well it sounds like you just need to get stretching.

Can you fit two fingers in there when you're flaccid?

If so, get in a hot bath, soak for a while(heat relaxes your skin) then put the ends of two fingers in the end of the skin and pull gently apart sideways and hold for a minute, then release.

Do this for 15 minutes a day for a few weeks and you'll likely come good. If you're not making progress go back to the docs and ask for some steroid cream like betamethasone.

If you cannot fit fingers in there, you can use an inflation device which is basically a balloon you gently push into your skin, then inflate.

I suggest to pull it back as much as you can without making it way too painful. Do that each day.

The "gentle foreskin stretcher". Platigosolutions dot com.

Solve your problem without resorting to surgery, and keep your dick the way it's meant to be - Hooded!

i get that aswell but i think i need to pull it back more haha