Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't sleep cause of so much good going on
Quote:post attributed to StingRay
"...Thanks again guys! I aint gonna be a pest in here about all this. Im just gonna be coming here to see whats up and all that."

This is Good News Ray! Good News.

Do you know how often we get good news opposed to the normal "I think my straight room mate secretly wants to plow me six ways til Sunday. I've been head over heels in love with him since before birth. Should I grope him when he's asleep or just sit on his face and hope for the best?", or "My mother says I'm gorgeous, not a two ton Tessy, and I shower love on my boyfriend's head with all the force of Niagara Falls on toilet tissue cut outs of Joe Manganiello... Why did he move to Antarctica and leave $500 dollars pleading me to please leave him alone?".

Please, be a pest in here about all of this! I don't even care if you start sing dead Whitney's I Will Always Love You. Even listening to Virge chase his tail like a crunked out Chihuahua is so, so worth it.
BoldblueBoldlblueMultiBoldredBounce2
Catmilk

Chihuahuas have tails?
I bid NO Trump!

Ray must be busy, because he's not given us an update in a long time....

Hope it's a "good" busy...haha

I suspect his toes are curling. Wink

I thought this thread would have died by now! hahahhahaha! I'm going to leave Ray a note about what you guys have said. I've been so wound up in my crazy crap I didn't notice he's not been in here. He's working his 3 shifts a week at his regular job and picking up extra money teaching kids gymnastics after school on his off days. He's been good about staying here, (sleeping mostly) mornings and early afternoons when I'm off at classes to let the construction workers in to use the bathroom but he's gone before I get in from classes.

What I'm getting at is he's not totally busy with his lady but I've heard no complaints so things must be going good. He hasn't taken a shower here in ages... He's bringing his girlfriend's son to school every morning and taking him home afternoons and then to gymnastics. Looking good!

I've been missing him too. I'm used to him cooking breakfast and hanging out with me early mornings. Screw leaving him a note. I texted him. I need some time with him myself.

Thurs 25th. Sorry it looked like I ran off and snubbed yall. But its not like that. Im in tight with Annas son now and thats all new for me. Im liking it as much as he is. We do all sorts of things together now, always going somewhere after he gets out of school on days Im off. I been letting Anna drive my Z4 so I can have her mini van to haul kids. The funny part is none of it seems like its any trouble for me to do. Im really liking it all, spending time with him and his friends. Hes not real athletic but once I showed him how to do some gymnast tricks he wanted to do more. Virge put us onto the gymnastic classes downtown for him. My third day taking him they asked me to coach. I figured they meant volunteer work and said yes. Next day when we got there they gave me tax forms to fill out so they can pay me. Ill be getting a small check tomorrow but its not the money that got me started doing it. Now in gymnastics Jake has a whole new set of friends so hes excited about it.

Then as far as me and Anna go there hasnt been any type of conflict at all. We have fun together and stay up talkin till one and two most nights. Jake is really opening up to me telling me things he says he doesnt want his mom to know but most of it amounts to nothing but normal boy stuff. She and I worked out a code and system for me to text things he says to her. It goes like this. "DTM (dont tell mom) my legs hurt from gym yesterday or shell try to baby me." "DTM but if I date a guy I want him to be like (a 9th grader he has a crush on)" She knows better than to say anything about DTM texts.

I'm riding in October to Tennessee with Virge for his business and going to see my brother while there. Thats something else that I been spending more time on. He and I talk all the time now which is great.

From now on Ill be trying to get in here more to keep from being guilted the way Virge did me last night and this morning. LOL. Yall forgive me for getting all caught up in the here and the now. Im in some uncharted territory and its sorta like Disneyworld so far.

I am really happy for you Ray...maybe you found your soulmate? (I believe in that stuff Smile )

Both of them are lucky to have you.....

Oh yeah...I like hearing good news! Keep it comingYelclap

Ray, thanks for the update, it's all good news, very happy for you. Take everything in stride and you'll get through the stuff in "unfamiliar" territory just fine.

You might need to reference this however....

[Image: cover_manly_in_a_minivan1_zps5c387265.jpg]

East Wrote:I am really happy for you Ray...maybe you found your soulmate? (I believe in that stuff Smile )

Both of them are lucky to have you.....

Oh yeah...I like hearing good news! Keep it comingYelclap

I go around feeling Im the lucky one to have found them. I never would have thought it would be fun being around a kid that might end up my step son or something. Thats the biggest mind bender out of all this so far.

Thanks East

Maverick Wrote:Ray, thanks for the update, it's all good news, very happy for you. Take everything in stride and you'll get through the stuff in "unfamiliar" territory just fine.

You might need to reference this however....

[Image: cover_manly_in_a_minivan1_zps5c387265.jpg]

LOL! Nah man! I'm getting into the minivan thing. One thing I noticed real quick is women dont look at me the same way they do when Im in the Z4. When I pull up and unload a bunch of kids I can see them wondering if they are all mine. One woman called me Jakes older brother which we both laughed about.

Im blown away how easy all this has been so far. its not like I have to think about any of it. Its like I know what to do and just do it out of instinct or something. Im liking it all. I stopped this morning at walmart after work and picked up some things. I got Jake a good razor if he wants to do something about the fuzzy lip and chin he's getting. Who would have thought Id be wanting to teach a kid to shave?