Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't stop thinking of him ...
Last satuday, I slept with this guy. He was someone I have been chatting with on and off for two years and by on and off I mean I chatted with him three to four times... And we met like last new year's eve in the only known gay bar in Amman. Now, I met him again on the street by coincidence and came up to him to say hi.. That hi lead to a conversation that conversation lead to us going to a coffee shop to get to know each other better and THAT lead back to his place where we slept with each other. Afterwards, he dropped me off at my friend's house and I messaged him that night but no reply. I messaged him the following day but no reply again... Throughout this whole week I couldn't get him out of my head and I didn't know why because it was only a night stand.. So that's when I realized I have an emotional gab thinking that a BF would fill it. I thought I liked him but no, I don't like him, I like the idea of him being with me emotionally to fill that gab. So right now, I am working on filling it. I want to become my own best friend, start hobbies and do things to enjoy my own company. If there are any other suggestions or advice... Fireaway! Would love to hear from you

First of all..
You'd better hope you're not pregnant buddy. .

So.. I'm going to be very blunt with you .
The only reason I can get away with it is.. it's fair to say we are cool like that..

Figure out a clever way how to separate your dates from your hookups.

Your opening post describes a successful one night stand.

If you didn't want it to be a one night stand.. you give him your # then go on a few dates... then you really get to know him .
How else would you know who you're really getting naked with?
How would you know if this person is genuinely interested in you?

Guys will exhibit their best qualities just to get in your pants...

You're trying to turn hookups into dates.

Ps..
One text or phone call is adequate.
If a guy won't make the effort to text or call back he's probably not interested. . So..Let it go.

You can do things differently ..time and patience.

Anocxu Wrote:First of all..
You'd better hope you're not pregnant buddy. .

So.. I'm going to be very blunt with you .
The only reason I can get away with it is.. it's fair to say we are cool like that..

Figure out a clever way how to separate your dates from your hookups.

Your opening post describes a successful one night stand.

If you didn't want it to be a one night stand.. you give him your # then go on a few dates... then you really get to know him .
How else would you know who you're really getting naked with?
How would you know if this person is genuinely interested in you?

Guys will exhibit their best qualities just to get in your pants...

You're trying to turn hookups into dates.

Ps..
One text or phone call is adequate.
If a guy won't make the effort to text or call back he's probably not interested. . So..Let it go.

You can do things differently ..time and patience.

Well yeahh ofcourse we exchanged phone numbers ... How else was I able to contact him ? ... hey, on the bright side, I am not a psycho, angry bitch who would slash his car's tires and smash its lights ... I already let go of him and I don't think about him I was actually talking more about the emotional space that I have

I think we are misunderstanding each other here.

The title of your thead is " I can't stop thinking of him" ..

Anyway. . I'm confused about your opening post and your first response. .

Not the first time I've read you posting things on the likes of "can't stop thinking about him" whomever "him" is at the moment.

I would say something about it, but then again you already gave yourself a diagnosis and pointed out a solution....

have at it then
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

you a really great nice guy

^ Not sure why you have to compliment someone anonymously [emoji28]

I think you're on the right track already. Be comfortable with being alone.

Unfortunately, it was a one night stand, sleeping with someone on the first meet tends to be that way, which is why I prefer to insist ONS isn't what I'm looking for.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Not the first time I've read you posting things on the likes of "can't stop thinking about him" whomever "him" is at the moment.

I would say something about it, but then again you already gave yourself a diagnosis and pointed out a solution....

have at it then

U betcha ... Smile

AlfredMamza Wrote:^ Not sure why you have to compliment someone anonymously [emoji28]

I think you're on the right track already. Be comfortable with being alone.

Unfortunately, it was a one night stand, sleeping with someone on the first meet tends to be that way, which is why I prefer to insist ONS isn't what I'm looking for.

Well, to be honest... When i saw him that was all I wanted but then I wanted more.. Oh well, that's how we learn