Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't stop thinking of him ...
verysimple Wrote:U betcha ... Smile

If it helps, I think a lot of us make a similar mistake in puting the idea of a BF as some sort of magical solution for problems. Truth is there are plenty of other problems that have nothing to do with that.

Now that you identified this emotional gap you're trying to fill, it would be good if you can try to find the source for it. That maybe useful to help you adress this issue.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

verysimple Wrote:Well, to be honest... When i saw him that was all I wanted but then I wanted more.. Oh well, that's how we learn
Haha so you got greedy eh [emoji3]

I don't get why some people enjoy the company of each other, but still won't see you pass the ONS stuff. Oh well, I also don't understand why some people would rather die alone than be in a relationship. [emoji53]

At the rate things are going with this guy, you might have some fun with him in 2017!

Camfer Wrote:At the rate things are going with this guy, you might have some fun with him in 2017!

Lol, why even pause to think about that? Fuck him. I've already had him and it's on to the next one. Hopefully, a hotter one. :p

AlfredMamza Wrote:Haha so you got greedy eh [emoji3]

I don't get why some people enjoy the company of each other, but still won't see you pass the ONS stuff. Oh well, I also don't understand why some people would rather die alone than be in a relationship. [emoji53]

Well, it is so because needing others is a built in thing in the human nature ... No one can survive without ppl. We need each other. Hence, we enjog each other's company...