Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are men only attracted to other men of similar body type?
Sylph Wrote:[COLOR="blue"]
Which leads;
2) Many guys are dont like the stereotyping and stuff, like who is the bottom or top, based on how they look alone.
We all know better, don't we? I've met more domineering, shorter-in-stature guys with big dicks than the other way around. I'm not short, but I'm not as tall and husky as my spouse. I'm an inch bigger where it counts, he tells me. No one would dare think I'm the bottom of the family because I'm too in-yer-face aggressive in person. My husband is the extrovert of the family, but he's not a queen. I also have more money. Make no mistake, I have many screaming queen bear friends. There's nothing wrong with that. I've lived long enough to have seen a number of transexuals with huge dicks. Pictures on the net are biased. Guess who upload those scans? Queens with muscle fetish? Bottom boys who let their fantasies run wild because it's safer on the internet? Makes you wonder.

[COLOR="Purple"]
freelandia Wrote:We all know better, don't we? I've met more domineering, shorter-in-stature guys with big dicks than the other way around. I'm not short, but I'm not as tall and husky as my spouse. I'm an inch bigger where it counts, he tells me. No one would dare think I'm the bottom of the family because I'm too in-yer-face aggressive in person. My husband is the extrovert of the family, but he's not a queen. I also have more money. Make no mistake, I have many screaming queen bear friends. There's nothing wrong with that. I've lived long enough to have seen a number of transexuals with huge dicks. Pictures on the net are biased. Guess who upload those scans? Queens with muscle fetish? Bottom boys who let their fantasies run wild because it's safer on the internet? Makes you wonder.

Okay thats all well and good, I wasn't saying any of this doesnt exist or happen, but merely my opinion as to why many guys couple up in look-a-like pairs and act near identical.

Obviously I'm not saying what I said was the reason why, but I fail to see how telling me all this, is supposed to invalidate my statement?

You're actually supporting it, because I'm trying to say that, all that you say, does exist and is the anti-thesis to the one I laid out, within it. Giving inclination that not every couple is a look-a-like twin pair, and that my opinion is in response as to the OPs original inquiry.

I wasnt stating facts ;0[/COLOR]

I was telling you I support your position. I was giving you examples from my life. Mexicanwave

Isn't it natural to want to look like that which you find attractive, so you are attractive too? And couples look and sound the same, because they spend time together. If you live in an area with an accent and are exposed to it enough, you will start to speak with the accent.
It's natural to fit in, be it with your partner or a community, i guess...

MisterTinkles Wrote:.they need a clone of themselves, they cant handle a completely different person.

Hmmm, interesting concept.
It's about me. Yes, i need a clon of me.

It doesn't apply in my case either. I'm slim and my ex bf was a bit chubby. To me, the face is more important than the body Tongue But if I had to choose a body type, I'd say I prefer bears hahaha
So, no, I don't usually look for guys who look like me.