Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What To Call You?
My girlfriend never refers to me as her boyfriend - she says she's to old to have a boyfriend. But I've been calling her my girlfriend since we've been together. We've been together 2½ years, so I sometimes refer to her as my wife.

I can't understand why so many people object to boyfriend/girlfriend. It seems that if it had anything to do with actually being a boy/girl, then the twenty-somethings who post here would likewise be shying away from those terms. Almost all of them use bf or gf. Apparently they see it as the best choice. I agree.

'Dude' is not commonly used in Australia, and when it is that person usually gets the 'What drugs are you on' look from the people around them, we say 'Mate'

As for 'Partner' I find it to cheapen a relationship by making it sound like a transaction rather than a human emotion.

If you are unmarried, boy/girlfriend is just fine, if you are married husband/wife is appropriate.

I don't get the 'I'm too old to be a boy/girl' thing...growing up is optional and plain fucking boring.

This is nice post. The age is 70 but want to dude. I also like him. Can you contact with me.

hmmm, When I did have a mate, I used "Love of my life" usually got the idea across, but then again I am abit blunt, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

A "partner" is someone you are in business together with, not a private relationship.

"Dude" pertains to a brainless teenager, who has no manners.

You might take some direction from Gomez Addams....

What to call me?

CALL ME SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

[Image: escape-from-la-kurt-russell-snake-plissken.jpg]

Miles Wrote:What to call me?

CALL ME SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

[Image: escape-from-la-kurt-russell-snake-plissken.jpg]

Lol. Exposing our bedroom secrets Miles :< .

I would call my guy a variety of pet-names, both universal and local nicknames and I would wanna be addressed similarly.

I love being called Babe tho. It makes me feel special Im-blushing-smiley

Sylph Wrote:Lol. Exposing our bedroom secrets Miles :< .

I would call my guy a variety of pet-names, both universal and local nicknames and I would wanna be addressed similarly.

I love being called Babe tho. It makes me feel special Im-blushing-smiley

That's because you are special, Babe LlkissLlkissLlkissLlkissLlkissLlkiss

Miles Wrote:That's because you are special, Babe LlkissLlkissLlkissLlkissLlkissLlkiss

Ommmmmggggggggg
[Image: turned%2Bon%2Bgif.gif]

I-i-I can't even :crying-and-sorry-li

Ugggh! Miles!
Im-blushing-smiley