Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do this PLEASSEEEE :3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

But it makes everything so coool

Be nice to dope!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It can be invasive weed in many places, its almost as bad as kudzu vine in the South.

An invasive species tends to steal from other species and has no natural predators to keep in in check.

Kentucky had to literally burn crop lands after the era of hemp farms, year after years many acres of corn, cotton and other crops were 'lost' because the only way to get the volunteer hemp plants under control was to burn the fields down.

Marijuana in its natural state is not too harsh on the environment, all of these new hybrids make marihuana a nutrient sucker - If being cultivated for use the plant is horrible for the environment. Northern California, Southern Oregon is being poisoned by 'farms' due to the massive amounts of run off from illegal farms of chemical fertilizers. One of the nutrients stripped from soils is nitrogen. Not as bad as corn or Cotton, Marijuana is still not good for the native species in a natural environment.

It is a weed - a weed is an unwanted plant - tossing seeds into peoples gardens is wrong - people work hard to maintain the plants they have, choosing carefully what they want. Its even worse if its a food garden you are throwing weed seeds in.

What could go wrong is that you can upset the economy of a farm community for years after tossing thousands of seeds into the environment. You can upset the natural order, while humans tend not to like native flowering (or not flowering) species (aka weeds) they do tend to provide natural habitat and foods for local species. Putting in a plant that local species will not eat, and one that steals the land and resources from less able species upsets the balance of the food chain.

Now it may not be as bad as the kudzu vine which kills whole ecocologies... but it is bad enough to where throwing seeds willy nilly can lead to long term consequences not only to the politicians and the law, but to the economy, the ecology and to the people who don't want weeds in their garden who are expending a lot of extra time and effort to remove those weeds you planted.

Thank you for explaining exactly what I was thinking more intelligently than I could.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Northern California, Southern Oregon is being poisoned by 'farms' due to the massive amounts of run off from illegal farms of chemical fertilizers.

Yeah, no kidding. I used to live in that area. The Applegate region is where they set up because it's out in the middle of nowhere in a large forest. Since it's near a state border, it makes for an easy getaway. There's always news stories of "farms" in that area being burned down.

OMG....the drug addicts would be like cockroaches.........all over the damn place picking those plants!!!