Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get some AMY WINEHOUSE love in here?!
Anyone else an Amy fan?
I love you Amy, Rest in peace.

(In b4: that drug addict deserved it, yada yada...)

Just finished a painting of her, if anyone cares to see it I can post it. :]

I like Amy Winehouse as i liked her "Back To Black" album only one i liked, but it was a shock to know she died. :eek::frown:
If you want to show your painting go ahead be good to see. Confusedmile:

Damn! I can't post links on here because I'm a new member, I'll just message it to you Smile

Edit: Are you serious? I can't even send messages because I'm a new member? Ughh..

SkullTshirt Wrote:Damn! I can't post links on here because I'm a new member, I'll just message it to you Smile
Oh, yea i didnt know that myself and i do know you cant PM people tell you have 20 posts. Confusedmile:

Bwaha, I found a loophole. It's my current avatar, although it looks MUCH better in a bigger size!

BTW, What are some of your favorite Amy songs and why?

That is a good painting SkullTshirt. Confusedmile:
Well, i have no reason behide them, but i just think there meaningful and great songs like "Rehab", "You Know I'm No Good" and "Back to Black" was the best ones. :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliment!

You should really check out "Valerie" (on of her best songs I think) and "Fuck me pumps".. really great songs. The videos are good too!

you're in the UK?? If I was in the UK I would trek on over to her house in camden (wherever that is.. I think north of london) and pay my respects...

I know the song and i do like it as i also heard it on YouTube, TV and when i went clubbing afew months ago i think it was. I dont live anywhere near london as im on the other side from it.

Well of course she was a drug addict, but even that's not an excuse to be mean about a 27 year old girl, who had a brilliant talent and who'll be missed by all her fans and of course her friends and family,some things are just too sad to go out of your way to be mean about, so for once even i'll refrain from it, RIP, sweetheart.

SkullTshirt Wrote:Anyone else an Amy fan?
I love you Amy, Rest in peace.

(In b4: that drug addict deserved it, yada yada...)

Just finished a painting of her, if anyone cares to see it I can post it. :]
yes i like amy whinehouse i love her first album frank which was dope and i also love your drawing