Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get some AMY WINEHOUSE love in here?!
I like Amy, she's just wonderful my most favourite song of her is her song back to black. Your drawing of her is pretty cool.

Right I live in a cave what or who is amy whitehouse??

sweetlad2010 Wrote:Right I live in a cave what or who is amy whitehouse??

A very talented blues/jazz singer who lead a tumultuous life which spanned drug/alcohol addiction and domestic violence and eventually led her to an early death at the age of 27.

I am happy the rest of you feel the same way as me, we must remember the good times in her life and she will live on forever through her music.

take the box and sent me flying was awesome oh yea i like fuck me pumps too

SkullTshirt Wrote:BTW, What are some of your favorite Amy songs and why?

"Back to Black" was definitely one of my favorites by her and in general. It really helped me get over this guy I "thought" was the one for me and turned out to be the complete opposite. That song almost fit my situation to a capitol T. Especially that I was gothic before I met him and after we broke up, even though I didn't dress morbidly anymore, I went back to black in a sense myself.

Geminight Wrote:"Back to Black" was definitely one of my favorites by her and in general. It really helped me get over this guy I "thought" was the one for me and turned out to be the complete opposite. That song almost fit my situation to a capitol T. Especially that I was gothic before I met him and after we broke up, even though I didn't dress morbidly anymore, I went back to black in a sense myself.

I feel the same way! She nails a lot of my emotions and what I have to say down to the T also.

toomuch45, fuck me pumps is the best! My favorite video by her ever

It will be interesting to see if this supposed 3rd albumn will surface. Confusedmile: