Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you always spot another gay guy?
Hi guyz, just wondered.... is it that easy to spot another gay guy round you?
Excluding the campy type, if someone is reeli str8 acting, can you still figure it out? and if so, how?
mmmmh............. -_-'

99 percent of the time and dont know how

It is pretty difficult unless there is some connection!

My mom and I are always on the look out. Like the other day were were at Applebee's and our waiter, a big guy, strong, bald, just your normal looking guy to the untrained I, but as soon as he walked away my mom and I just looked at each other and said at the same time, "Gay."

So, as you can tell, I was trained at an early age to spot these things. Big Grin

452 Wrote:My mom and I are always on the look out. Like the other day were were at Applebee's and our waiter, a big guy, strong, bald, just your normal looking guy to the untrained I, but as soon as he walked away my mom and I just looked at each other and said at the same time, "Gay."

So, as you can tell, I was trained at an early age to spot these things. Big Grin
LOL Laugh

Albert and I play the same game. Who knows whether we're right? We're far too polite to check credentials Rolleyes

My gaydar is very hit n miss... apart from the obviously gay guys.

And marshlander has a very good point.. how do we know unless we check!! :biggrin:

I can't usually tell unless they are camp or really shy around other lads. My gaydar is rubbish because someone quite close to me came out recently and I had no clue what so ever!

I've never been wrong. EVER.

I like to think it's to make up for the fact that i have a disorder that gives me almost permanent symptoms of a cold, so my sense of smell is basically out of action 95% of the time.

My gaydar IS my fifth sense hehe...

I'm sure i've already mentioned sitting with my friend i call my big mama dyke and teaching our muslim friend Elle to tell the difference by playing 'Gay or straight?'

xxx

My gaydar isn't well oiled at all so I rely other behavioural tendencies i.e. the long stares,flirty lines,touches etc.Of course,I've never gone out and just asked but what I have done (which was pretty wild),I finally gathered the courage to ask a guy at my local "Dial a Nerd" and said "Hello,I'm Daniel,would you like to go out with me?" and what do you know,it worked.Which means my gaydar ain't that bad?Okay,enough from me!

I got a broken gaydar....it never worked :frown: i've made a total idiot of myself a few times and found its so much easier to ask sexual preference rather than rely on instinct [Image: thshrug.gif]