Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you suggest me some gay themed series?
I look for gay themed series. It could be about the facts of gay life or it could be about love.

Anything could be good. I dont wanna start random series, so I'll wait for the suggestions Smile.

"Looking" :-) 2 short seasons about 8-10 episodes each and a final tv movie.

sillyboy86 Wrote:"Looking" :-) 2 short seasons about 8-10 episodes each and a final tv movie.

Thank you, I'll start that movie as soon as it's possible. Actors also look handsome Big Grin

Queer As Folk, mate. I really like the relatable characters, the way they change through the interesting episodes, the fact it makes you laugh and cry while dealing with a lot of different issues (gay rights, coming out, hiv, love, homophobia, friendship, loyalty in relationships, death, age disparity in relationships, drugs, etc). Make sure to watch the USA version though; you can skip the UK one.

Please Like Me is really cute. It's on Netflix.

Thanks for your suggestions. I've checked them all and decided to watch queer as folk. it's a good one and even from now, I hate Brian Big Grin

RomanticMan Wrote:Thanks for your suggestions. I've checked them all and decided to watch queer as folk. it's a good one and even from now, I hate Brian Big Grin

Glad you like the show! Big Grin Yeah, Brian is an a$$hole but you'll learn to love him Wink

If you don't mind anime, then "World's Greatest First Love".
Seriously, even if anime isn't for you, you should really watch that one. The three couples in it is so damn adorable.
There's a few other yaoi/shounen ai anime out there. (yaoi and shounen ai means boys love. Yaoi is the hardcore stuff)

RomanticMan Wrote:Thanks for your suggestions. I've checked them all and decided to watch queer as folk. it's a good one and even from now, I hate Brian Big Grin

You'll learn to love him Wink

Yes, Brian is a bit of a user, but he's not actually a poser. You'll probably find some redeeming features in him. He's a more complex character than first meets the eye. Of course Justin is the eye candy. You should try watching the British series too. I don't agree with Marcus that you should give this one the skip, as it is the first and original one. Both series are quite different in their approach to things.
Oh Cucumber, Banana and Tofu came out a couple of years ago, and is very modern and very good, both harrowing, tough and funny.

[Image: Cucumber.jpg] [Image: tumblr_oavthmp2jm1va1m6wo5_400.gif]