Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you suggest me some gay themed series?
You could go also for Modern Family, if is hasn't been suggested yet. All series of American (and I suppose the British version of) Shameless have a recurring gay character in Ian, who is both touching and cute.

There is Empire, of course. The music world of Rap and Rhythm and Blues, Blacks and their musical empire.

[Image: jussie-1.jpg] [Image: 2_empire.jpg]

Also if you like zombie stories, In the Flesh. British, clever.

Looking comes in two series with a final movie. You can get a boxed set, unless you find it online to download. American, Californian, San Franciscan even.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Russell Tovey in this series who also appeared in the series...
[Image: 30CB752100000578-3427486-image-m-84_1454379391547.jpg] [Image: russel-tovey-0001.jpg]

[Image: 1280_russell_tovey_the_pass_movie.jpg]

Viola Wills (who just won an Oscar, I believe) plays the lead but not the gay character in a series called How To Get Away With Murder , a legal / law series about a murder case, I presume I haven't watched it yet. The gay law student in there is easy on the eye (Jack Falahee).

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/13/style....html?_r=0

[Image: 5440211aaa8ef57e139f9fd6_136529_9549.jpeg] [Image: Jack-Falahee-in-How-to-Get-Away-with-Mur...208-11.jpg] [Image: rs_300x300-141119141338-600.How-to-Get-A...111914.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, Brian is a bit of a user, but he's not actually a poser. You'll probably find some redeeming features in him. He's a more complex character than first meets the eye. Of course Justin is the eye candy. You should try watching the British series too. I don't agree with Marcus that you should give this one the skip, as it is the first and original one. Both series are quite different in their approach to things.
Oh Cucumber, Banana and Tofu came . out a couple of years ago, and is very modern and very good, both harrowing, tough and funny.

he's just too egoist and selfish. like he doesnt have emotions. Maybe those are just my prejudices because I've newly started watching it. but his friends also agree about his being heartless Big Grin. he doesnt even care about his friends. But maybe I should watch it more carefully. I'll check those ones too Smile I hope they're also entertaining ones.

Ibex Wrote:If you don't mind anime, then "World's Greatest First Love".
Seriously, even if anime isn't for you, you should really watch that one. The three couples in it is so damn adorable.
There's a few other yaoi/shounen ai anime out there. (yaoi and shounen ai means boys love. Yaoi is the hardcore stuff)

I'm really not into animes. I tried to watch one but I just dont like them maybe.
I dont know why I dont like animes. Maybe the topic was not interesting, or maybe I want to see a real human face or I dont know...

There's Kingdom (the world of boxing)
Not seen yet, but the gay main (Nick Jonas) in that is also easy on the eye.
[Image: nickjonas.png]

RomanticMan Wrote:he's just too egoist and selfish. like he doesnt have emotions. Maybe those are just my prejudices because I've newly started watching it. but his friends also agree about his being heartless Big Grin. he doesnt even care about his friends. But maybe I should watch it more carefully. I'll check those ones too Smile I hope they're also entertaining ones.

You'll see; He's not as heartless as he initially seems. There are reasons for his tough outer skin... his 'shell'.

princealbertofb Wrote:You'll see; He's not as heartless as he initially seems. There are reasons for his tough outer skin... his 'shell'.

Thanks for your suggestions Smile and I'll try to break my prejudices about him.

If you like vampires, there's True Blood, that runs a gay undercurrent, lots of beautiful men in there.
[Image: sam-trammell-stephen-moyer-gay-scene-tru...rlotte.jpg] [Image: Jason-and-Eric-1.gif]
Also the series, 6 foot Under had a main character who was gay.
[Image: tumblr_m6gsgvOw7d1rnofhco1_500.jpg] It is also a biracial relationship.
[Image: d21921a56b841c5dfd7565c87c817a8a.jpg]