Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Death Race
Lady's and Gentlemen,

Are you a serious athlete with a strong competitive side. Are you devoted and looking for a reason to travel. I may be of assistance to you. The great Canadian death race is a 125km Sub alpine and mountainous run divided into five parts. I am currently seeking a team of select individuals with some experiance. If you think your up for the challenge and it is a challenge. Please let me know ASAP !!! If not im running it solo.

For more information

www.canadiandeathrace.com

youtube: Great Canadian Death Race.

What are you waiting for !!!

This would make an awsome episode for the August Edition.

I have been blessed with many things in life, including the good sense never to compete in anything called a 'death race'. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Oh come on !!! thats no excuse live a little its alot of fun.

I am afraid but its living more than a little that is on my mind. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Sounds fun though I am lacking many quallities.
Maybe in 10 years time I will have the finance to aford it, be a good age to do it and by then hopefully had enough training to be fit enough for it Big Grin

So I guess all I can say is Good luck, I think it's an awesome thing to acheive if you were to finish the race. If you win it then you are a god Tongue

Hey sorry Everyone i was away training. The team entries were full apon entering so i am forced to run the whole thing solo. The category im enteredin is the 20-29 males wich i hope to place in the top ten.

WoW, well good luck with that one...... i get enough torture..er i mean PT with work so i will pass, but thanks for the invite Tongue

lol well see what happens come summer time... Thanks for the support though