Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candles
So I've recently bought a scented candle, and I love it. I plan to get more in the future.

A few days ago I dipped my finger into the hot wax and kinda liked it. I started thinking, what if I'm having sex and someone drips this on me when were doing it. I thought about it on my chest, but I'm quite furry, and I'm not sure that would work well. But then I thought what if I was getting fucked and they did it on my back. That got me a little horny.

I looked into it, not that I'd be getting any, anytime soon. Did some research on what could go wrong. I found out a bunch of stuff I never would have thought about. A

And then I found out something really weird. Some people will make body art with melted candles on a naked person. It's really weird, but kinda intriguing. I'd probably be up for it if I had the patience for it, but I know I don't. And besides at that point I wouldn't be having sex. Someone would just be using me to create art on, which I would kinda get bored after a while. It can take up to 3 hours or more.... No thanks.

I still want hot wax dripped on my back at some point when I get fucked. Nothing too far. I think I may have just delved into a fetish. Guess I'll have to try it at some point, but by the time it could occur I might have completely forgotten. Just thought I'd share why it was fresh in the mind.

LEX, is that YOU???

Ugg… personally I can't STAND scented candles.
They LITERALLY give me a migraine. Like serious!

[Image: migraine_animated_en1.gif]

To each their own.

I'd be too worried about things like wax in the eyes, removing was from hair, having the news reporting on your personal business, "The fire marshal has determined wax play was the cause of the fire at 123 Oak Lane."

My advice, if you know and are okay with risks, have fun, but don't use citronella candles.

I remember Diana Ross dripping hot wax on herself in Mahogany....it is stuck in my mind now.

Iceblink Wrote:To each their own.

I'd be too worried about things like wax in the eyes, removing was from hair, having the news reporting on your personal business, "The fire marshal has determined wax play was the cause of the fire at 123 Oak Lane."

My advice, if you know and are okay with risks, have fun, but don't use citronella candles.

^^^ I agree... I used to light candles for ambiance/aroma therapy. A couple times my cat nearly lit his tail on fire walking too close to them, and one time I accidentally fell asleep and left them burning. What I found left in the morning convinced me I nearly burned the house down. Open flames do NOT belong in the house.

If you want pain during sex, have your BF slap you around a little. Wink

Colored and scented candles can vary a lot in heat level and are often hotter than plain candles -- always test a new color/scent. You can also melt wax in a small crock-pot (which is good for recycling wax you've removed), and use a ladle. If you want a variety, rather than having open flames, you can have several scented candles in little jars that you place in hot water to keep them melted (we use an electric roasting pan). We'd burn the candles normally the first time, then re-use the little jars. Candlesticks aren't good for the longer sessions, except for adding accents.

Think of the longer wax sessions as a massage, except with sex less likely -- needs time and attention before, during, and after. Have a table or tray on the side for the candles, somewhere that won't get bumped. (We used to do it on a massage table set up in the kitchen, which is less romantic, but much safer.) Have the person on some sort of disposable sheet (like the hospital ones) or an old sheet of some kind you can save for this activity. Cleanup hints: cover the skin with baby oil before starting and use a butter knife (preferably with a smooth edge) to help remove wax that you can't easily get with your hands. (Some people find it sexier to use a more serious knife, if you know what you're doing.) Those bath/shower scrubbing gloves work well too, and add some texture. Maybe a comb for the hairy parts. And a hot shower after you've removed as much as you can.

A little bit of hot wax during sex is completely different, except for some basic safety precautions. Plan ahead to have a safe place to put the candle.

There are a few scented candles that are OK. Bayberry is one. Natural beeswax candles have a clean, sweet smell. I like the light from candles on winter evenings. On the rare occasions that I use scented candles there is never more than one and usually at a distance.
I bid NO Trump!

Scented candles are not the best for play. Typically red or white candles are used (unscented) in play. Whilst other colors are used, one has to understand how color reflects and absorbs heat.

Other than your posting anonymously, there is nothing I can see wrong in your interest.

Since you have researched it you already know that millions upon millions upon trillions of humans in the universe do some form of pain/pleasure routine and as pain/pleasure roller coaster rides go - hot candle wax is very tame.

As for fur and wax - you may not know this but wax removal from fur is made a lot easier with ice cubes to chill and make the wax brittle - it tends to readily break and release hairs thus greatly reducing the "waxing" effects.

Oh and there is a whole new world of experience in ice cube play. :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Scented candles are not the best for play. Typically red or white candles are used (unscented) in play. Whilst other colors are used, one has to understand how color reflects and absorbs heat.

Other than your posting anonymously, there is nothing I can see wrong in your interest.

Since you have researched it you already know that millions upon millions upon trillions of humans in the universe do some form of pain/pleasure routine and as pain/pleasure roller coaster rides go - hot candle wax is very tame.

As for fur and wax - you may not know this but wax removal from fur is made a lot easier with ice cubes to chill and make the wax brittle - it tends to readily break and release hairs thus greatly reducing the "waxing" effects.

Oh and there is a whole new world of experience in ice cube play. :biggrin:
So which colour would be the "coolest"? and I mean temperaturewise.

The temperatures for the colors vary too much (by brand, etc.) to give you a useful guide, although some say darker is hotter. Just get what you like and compare them on your hand. If one is hotter, adjust the distance from the skin when you play with it.