Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant stop sleeping!!!
I cant seem to stop sleeping at the moment and its starting to really scare me. Ever since I've come back from Madrid I cant seem to wake up probably..

I'm off to see a GP for some thing else but I'm going to ask them what they think...

Its f00king up a lot of my work for uni at the moment to because I'm to tired all the time, I'm even missing latures now too..

Is it just winter or some thing but I'm not the only one having this problem at the moment to...

I can't wake up,
1 because of winter and
2 because I brought some blackout curtains!!!

My alarm goes off at 8:30 and I get up at 10:30 Roflmao, I have to use string so I can pull open my curtains from my bed Whew.

Bring on summer!

I think we all have problems getting up in the winter cos of the lack of sunlight in the morning. In youre case sweetlad its probably a combination of youre condition and the above. I think youve made a wise decsicion to see the doctor. Hope it goes well matey.

Its the first winter which I cant just cant get up.....

Sparky your probably right there mate.....

did ya see the doc yet? Could be mono... I had that during uni and it was impossible to wake up... mine was a rare type (of course, since I am so special) and went undiagnosed for months... when it was finally diagnosed it had nearly run its course - this meant that for three months I tried to stay awake, go to classes, do all my normal things because the docs couldnt find anything wrong...

so do hope they figure it all out for ya... and if it is just the lack of light there are lamps for that...

I'm seeing one on Monday frank...

Hello sweet,
Everyones body is different and you may be experiencing exhaustion.. With me when my boyfriend and me drive to leicester from Brighton which is 176 miles it takes me about a week to recover on energy levels however from Brighton to folkstone and then folkstone to leicester which is an extra 100 miles it takes me around a week and a half.. Journeys can be exhausting babes even when your sitting there doing nothing as your using up mental energy and not physical energy

kindest regards

zeon

Cheers Zeon dude!!!

I'll find out later today whats going on Hopefully any how lol!

zeon Wrote:Hello sweet,
Everyones body is different and you may be experiencing exhaustion.. With me when my boyfriend and me drive to leicester from Brighton which is 176 miles it takes me about a week to recover on energy levels however from Brighton to folkstone and then folkstone to leicester which is an extra 100 miles it takes me around a week and a half.. Journeys can be exhausting babes even when your sitting there doing nothing as your using up mental energy and not physical energy

kindest regards

zeon
I think journeys are also exhausting, because our muscles are constantly having to readjust to compensate for having our balance upset by the motion of the vehicle in which we are travelling.

The GP was ill so I couldn't go and see them about me sleeping all the time.....

My luck again lol!

Marsh your probably right but its been three weeks now nearly four lol!