Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant win them all - Nigeria
So in France we had the first gay marriage.

In Nigeria we have a new law that guarantees a 14 year prison sentence if your gay.

Still could of been worse. They had earlier asked for the death penalty Mgwhore

Im beginning to think most of Africa is a lost cause. Unfortunately Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22722789

ObW
X

Why would we bother with Nigeria anyway...they are all liars and scammers and I doubt their is an honest Nigerian alive...so they are really doing us a favour right?

Well now I can just get that woman/man who has the rich relative to stop sending me those emails wanting me to help them. I can simply reply:

Sorry, I'm gay - apparently your people have a problem with that... Now if you had no problem with homosexuals I would be more than happy to send you my back account number...

Homosexuality is already illegal in Nigeria. The new long prison sentence is for forming a gay organization.
Nigeria is a lost cause.

dfiant Wrote:Why would we bother with Nigeria anyway...they are all liars and scammers and I doubt their is an honest Nigerian alive...so they are really doing us a favour right?
Err.......
Sarcasm?

It's a shame, it looks like it could take at least fifty years for any real change.Sad

I'm just glad I don't live in Nigeria.

dfiant Wrote:Why would we bother with Nigeria anyway...they are all liars and scammers and I doubt their is an honest Nigerian alive...so they are really doing us a favour right?

Uhm. Are you using sarcasm? Because I want to make sure whether I should chuckle or verbally abuse you.

By the way, it's sort of ridiculous to proclaim that Nigeria is a lost cause. The definition of "lost cause" is something without any chance of success. It's foolish to predict the future based on a cynical present.

if I remember correctly this all started when a group of missionaries (big surprise there) held a church service about the evils of homosexuality which the Nigerians took as gay people are out to get you and your children.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]