Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Earth is not getting hotter
marshlander Wrote:Well, it's been jolly nice knowing you all.
You'll probably be OK for a bit longer than me, as I live closer to the equator!:frown:

Come on! I'm sure the human race will prevail.......and even if we don't, i think as a race as a whole, we do kinda deserve it.:frown:

And we shouldn't be in huge trouble for another 50+ years or so, so hopefully thats enough time to make the changes we need to become as close to carbon neutural as possible.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

If the scientists are right, by the time it really starts to hurt it will be a bit late to do something about it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If the scientists are right, by the time it really starts to hurt it will be a bit late to do something about it.
Oh, yea. Tick-tock, eh?:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Well, I passed over this debate and asked .Should we care? I personally think earth is hotter. PS: i'm sorry, but i dont trust mailonline much

As far as I know, the earth is getting hotter. Global warming is quite real and we must be very careful with it.

Global Warming is quite real, as scary as may sound it is true.... Everywhere it is getting hotter.... I hate the 105 F midday's....

sorry but its me, I keep forgetting turn the lights off /: