Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captains Log, Stardate - oh yeah....
We have yet to have star--dates. I believe it is still the early 21st century - a fell wind blows of cold, and frosts and the promise of snow.

Anyway, since my last time here I have had a few minor changes in my life.

1. I have a new apartment, with a large back yard. Rolleyes

2. I have been diagnosed with Autism, Osteoporosis, Degenerating Spine, Bone spurs in said spine... and a few other things. I still have fluid on the left lung from March's bout of pneumonia that just keeps on giving. Rolleyes Due to the osteoporosis, Doctor doesn't want to put me on general steroids as such will rapidly strip out minerals like calcium from the bones. Apparently this is a bad thing.

3. I am rapidly acquiring furnishings, tools, clothing and other things to kinda sorta make up for the things I left in Mirkwood to the god damned son o' bitch of an ex. And I'm getting high quality old crap - antiques, which are rather nice and suit my tastes. I've also acquired 100% silk curtains... Apparently the church that Bull-headed - or whatever name he used here is one of the nicer churches that have money, and lots of folk who have old, upper end stuff to give away to poor, crippled old men. :tongue:

4. I have decided to call my new home Felwood - as it is a barren landscape full of dead things, and the sole tree on the property has recently dropped one of its three major branches. It is almost a sink hole in the back yard.

I did plant three pinon seeds. Pine-nuts in english, which hopefully I will get pine trees to start growing. Oh don't worry, I have about 100 more pine nuts to try to germinate - which will happen in spring. I might end up with a pine forest in the back-yard... Or make a lot of money since pinon sell for over $25 (USD) per pound. Wish me luck on my hopefully profitable new business.

I am currently in the process of litigation against a few people who have dared to cross my path with idiocy, stupidity and greed. I have attorneys in California and New Mexico. Apparently the word Sue is not just a girl's name, but also means "You can make hella money without lifting a finger by punishing those whose actions have lead to degeneration of your health."

I have also taken to usury, making loans with a 25% interest rate compounded monthly. Needless to say I am now doubling my income (at least). This is a good thing... for me, for others, not so much.

I am now taking 10 different medications, many are thrice daily, one is 4 times daily, the others range between 1-2 times a day. I'm taking so much opiate that it makes a heroin addict green with envy. Yeah my spine X-ray and my bone density test reveals that this dude is in a lot more pain that he admits.... :redface:

I went through the whole month of October without a grandmal seizure - daytime or nocturnal. If this continues I will be able to get a drivers license next November. Lord help all of the people in this third world poverty driven city as once I hit the roads no one will be safe. They just have to stay off the sidewalks if they wish to continue living.....:biggrin:

Tomorrow I get a caregiver. Apparently falling and laying on the floor for about 45 minutes with bruising of the hip and pelvis is frowned upon by all of my medical folk who have been doing their best to salvage and repair 30 some odd years of hard labor. They have deemed that if I refuse to go into assisted living, then I have to compromise and accept some person coming into my home, cleaning, cooking, and doing other horrible things to my independence. The bastards. :tongue:

No I haven't been here, and will continue to not spend that much time and effort to be here. Sadly after two not so nice encounters with "gay men" on this site I have decided that its high time I give up on the species.

Currently I am trying to acquire enough yellow cake to finish my atomic bomb. Sadly Ducan Hines and Betty Crocker cake mixes don't work. Any suggestions???

Well that is all.

well aside from the new news on health things may be looking up Smile and silk curtains, getting all fancy are we? Big Grin
Bowyn, dont worry too much about some people, stick around for those who think you do matter!
YOU HELPED ME SOO MUCH in 2013 (I dont forget) you are crazy smart and if you have helped me I know you have helped others. so stay for us!
*BIG hug from NC* I hope things get better for you health wise.

Good to see ya, Bowyn, and glad some things are looking up!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Why don't you make a Cheesecake instead? ..
It's about 20 times more fun than playing with "yellow cake"
And even more fun if you start a thread about it..

(Some idiot here did that..can't remember her skreem name)

Anyway. .

Glad you're keeping up the fight..
Thanks for answering the mail..

I drive a big ol' butch Ford F-150 XLT..
So...
see you on the freeway for bumper car Sundays ...

good going bow!

Pillsbury!
I bid NO Trump!

I miss you.

I hope you're doing well.

Good to see you're alive and doing what sounds like vast improvements in your living conditions!