Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car crash - but alive!
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm fine.
I had a crash on the M4 today going to Bristol - totalled my car but the main thing is I'm alive. Which is bloody lucky.

It was wet and windy - the car aquaplaned into the central reservation, I overcompensated with steering away and car rolled. I saw sparks out of my window where the car was on its roof, panicked and unbelted myself and jumped out. A coach behind stopped and stopped traffic from coming into me - and the guy was a trained first aider and basically saved my life.

I escaped with just a black eye and a big mumma of a fat lip haha - but at the end of it all I now have a fantastic boyfriend who was fantastic!!!!!! (duh) and am alive!! But I'm car-less haha! Oh well. Yeah that was a write-off. And my phone has also disappeared somewhere on the M4/in my car but it rings so thats a good sign!!

So yeah, the day I was looked upon by an angel and escaped a rolling car crash with a fat lip and black eye and no broken bones and very few cuts/bruises!!!

Bloody hell!! That must have been quite an experience. Glad your okay Confusedmile:Confusedmile: Sounds absolutely terrifying.

Sorry to hear about your tragedy and how you walked away from it. The body is amazing at what it can take.

I hope you wont be too sore the next few days but be sure to take it easy and be sure to go to the hospital if you dont feel right.

Now you have a fantastic story to tell everyone.

take care,
frank

That's the sort of adventure you wouldn't wish on anyone, but will make a great story ... So relieved to read that you made it and that no one was hurt badly. Hope you feel better soon. Bighug

Thank goodenss your ok, hope you manage to get a new car sorted and be back on the road soon

Take care x

OMG Smurlos!!! :eek: :eek:

Glad to hear you're ok though and only came away with minor injuries!!

Bighug
Bighug

^ And many more where those come from!!!

God Lord Smurls.Thank God you're okay.

Holy Smokes, glad to hear that you are alright Smurlos. Thats sounds like quite the event. But, like marshlander said, it will make a great story to tell your friends later.

Hey thanks everyone! I'd say "one for the grandchildren" - but who knows what the future will bring Confusedmile:

I am glad to be alive and to be able to see my wonderful guy another day Confusedmile:

I'll attach a pic of my injuries just so you can see exactly how lucky I was when you take into account the seriousness of the accident.

Thanks again guys!! *group hug* Confusedmile:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whoah, Smurls.... thank heaven you're alive and you made it... I'm sure you're aching in some places and it won't be much fun laughing, so we'll try to keep the jokes and quips down for a while... lest you should disfigure your pretty face... sorry to hear you were in that kind of trouble... Get well soon...