Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car crash - but alive!
:eek: I am lost for words, really sorry to hear aboout your accident but happy you only had bruises and nothing more painful. You did go to the hospital i assume? I like your optimistic attitude, you are alive the rest will be sorted out. I hope you have someone to pamper you now.

As for the car btw , does your insurance will pay for something?

Get well soon!
Bighug

I can't believe it either. My insurance was third party fire and theft so the buggers are not forking out. This is a good thing as I have 3 years no claims, so insurance quote shouldnt be affected in future. Bad though as I now gotta fork out the costs for the pounding, recovery etc etc. which won't be at all small in cost! And i've also lost 2 grand worth of car - but accidents happen huh? I'm off to Germany in August so not worth me sorting out anything long term but I am gonna get myself something temporary to get from A to B that I can sell on before I go and then get something nice and new when I get back from Germany. Confusedmile:

:eek: thank gd your ok mate! it must have been terrible... hope it won't happen again...

hope you recover quickly

best wishs

Ang

Shit

Glad ur ok smurlos.

... F*CK !!

Babe I'm absolutely speechless !

I am SO relieved to hear that you're ok though !!!!!

I'm going to try and catch you on MSN xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Blimey Smurlos... you did get a fat lip hey.

More Bighug s just because I'm so glad it wasn't any worse!!

Thanks again everyone. I am being well looked after Confusedmile:
And am just SO relieved that I had SO many resources available to me at the scene! i.e. first aid trained coach driver who got me out of shock, passing policeman on his way to south wales and so many drivers that were genuinely worried as opposed to moaning at the delays like they would've been over this way!!

Herz to you all x x :hug:

Smurlos Wrote:I can't believe it either. My insurance was third party fire and theft so the buggers are not forking out. This is a good thing as I have 3 years no claims, so insurance quote shouldnt be affected in future. Bad though as I now gotta fork out the costs for the pounding, recovery etc etc. which won't be at all small in cost! And i've also lost 2 grand worth of car - but accidents happen huh? I'm off to Germany in August so not worth me sorting out anything long term but I am gonna get myself something temporary to get from A to B that I can sell on before I go and then get something nice and new when I get back from Germany. Confusedmile:

Yes a Folk's Wagon (Fow Vay) buggy or Beetle or if you're feeling upmarket a BMW or Mercedes... lol. An Opel or Audi wouldn't be bad either.

princealbertofb Wrote:Opel

Vauxhall to us British folk.

Or a Holden to the Aussie crew.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Vauxhall to us British folk.

Or a Holden to the Aussie crew.

Haha yeah. My sister suggested a little corsa or summat for now - I shall have a look round when I get my head back together properly again Confusedmile: Got other more important matters to see to for now.