Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinal keith o'brian
So Cardinal Keith O'Brien is to leave Scotland for several months after admitting improper sexual conduct. He resigned in February after three priests and a former priest alleged improper conduct back in the 1980s.

The Vatican said that with the Pope's approval Cardinal O'Brien would leave Scotland "for the purpose of spiritual renewal, prayer and penance".

"Spiritual renewal, prayer and penance". Yes, one can imagine what that will be. Knowing how the Vatican has treated its wayward priests in the past it won't be too irksome I'm sure.

-_-

Paedophiles cannot be properly rehabilitated even with expert psychologists... I'm fairly sure that "prayer" is going to do moot. This is just going to hurt more people... and you'd think they'd learn...Smh.

Kumawool Wrote:-_-

Paedophiles cannot be properly rehabilitated even with expert psychologists

There doesn't (yet) appear to be any question of paedophilia.

This is more of yet another "do as I say, not as I do" bigoted catholic church leader who rallies his flocks against homosexualty, while all the time being a closet gay.

I would be laughing my socks off if it wasn't so sad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22542597

ObW
X

It really doesn't matter what these guys do. They confess, say their hail marys and they are absolved and can start with a clean slate, no damamge done.

Fucking morons the lot of them, put them up against a wall and shoot them until these arsewipe religious fuckwits realise that in the REAL WORLD, people actually suffer from the consequesnces of their actions and no amount of hail marys will fix that.

Kumawool Wrote:-_-

Paedophiles cannot be properly rehabilitated even with expert psychologists... I'm fairly sure that "prayer" is going to do moot. This is just going to hurt more people... and you'd think they'd learn...Smh.

Just as Olderbutwiser has said, there was no question of paedophilia since those abused were young men. But just as you says Kumawool, prayer is going to do absolutely nothing. The chances of him becoming "cured" of his homosexual tendencies are as great as a leopard changing it's spots. He will probably now become a closet mastubator unless of course he manages to find someone inside the Vatican to satisfy his needs and that won't surprise me in the least. The Guardian reported on the 22nd of February:

"A potentially explosive report has linked the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI to the discovery of a network of gay prelates in the Vatican, some of whom – the report said – were being blackmailed by outsiders.

The pope's spokesman declined to confirm or deny the report, which was carried by the Italian daily newspaper La Repubblica"

And the BBC reported on March 12:

A historic palazzo in Rome that houses a key Vatican department is also the home of a well-known gay sauna.

The Holy See paid 20m euros (£17.5m) in 2008 for around 20 apartments in the building for the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples.

Its Prefect Emeritus, Cardinal Ivan Dias, is one of the priestly residents.

The proximity to Europa Multiclub, billed as Italy's top gay sauna, has drawn comment due to the Vatican's strict stance on gay partnerships.

And later in the same article:

"The Vatican has declined to comment on the proximity of the sauna to the headquarters of the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples - which is responsible for missionary activities - but Cardinal Dias has previously said that gays and lesbians can be cured of their "unnatural tendencies" through the "sacrament of penance".

Blaah anything I say here will just be 'blasphemy'.... The religion of Christianity is stupid. I apologize for my views and I do not mean to offend anyone with them but I just say things how I see them. There is no record of Jesus Christ ever being a living man. There were several historians around that time and none of the documented anything that Jesus Christ did. I deem Christianity to be dumb and illogical.

I should be the pope u.u