Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careful what you promise people
A female friend of mine just posted one of these flowery memes to Facebook saying something like "What are your dreams? We can all make them happen!"

My first thought was "If it's gonna take all of you to get Ryan Philippe into that water bed, it probably wasn't meant to be!"

Nobody understands me. Sad

LOL, not true. But you do know that your humor is pointed, right? You just cut misses meme off at the knees.

My friend posted "What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn't Fail?"

Well, EVERYTHING, obviously. Starting with going to Las Vegas and putting everything I own on 00 green.

Lex

ShiftyNJ Wrote:A female friend of mine just posted one of these flowery memes to Facebook saying something like "What are your dreams? We can all make them happen!"

My first thought was "If it's gonna take all of you to get Ryan Philippe into that water bed, it probably wasn't meant to be!"

Nobody understands me. Sad

It takes a village to raise a child and if it takes 2000 people to hunt and catch Ryan Phillipe and get him onto a water bed covered in rubber sheets and Mazola....wellll....sweet dreams are made of this.......

MikeW Wrote:LOL, not true. But you do know that your humor is pointed, right? You just cut misses meme off at the knees.

LOL Mike I didn't post it. Just thought it, and figured here people would get a laugh. If it was a closer friend that I knew would laugh (and that their friends would not freak out) maybe, but this is someone I haven't seen in decades.

Sorry to break the news to you... but I have first dibs on Ryan Phillippe. I've been crushing on him since I was 13 --- so half my life. Yeh he's over 40 now but I know he's saved himself for me. hahahahhaha! I had magazines and posters of him I kept under my bed... so.....

Hands OFF!!!

[Image: ryan-phillippe-ripped-guns-tats-working-...t__oPt.jpg]

Virge Wrote:Sorry to break the news to you... but I have first dibs on Ryan Phillippe. I've been crushing on him since I was 13 --- so half my life. Yeh he's over 40 now but I know he's saved himself for me. hahahahhaha! I had magazines and posters of him I kept under my bed... so.....

Hands OFF!!!

[Image: ryan-phillippe-ripped-guns-tats-working-...t__oPt.jpg]

Yea and he still looks great. Sadly he is one of a legion of schoolgirl crushes... was just the one who came to mind.

Should this devolve into a photo gallery of celebrity crushes? Just say the word....

I hope not. Mine are a bit on the oddball side...

Lex

Or it could just be a Ryan Phillippe appreciation thread. I think between Virge and I we could keep it going for a while.