Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carnets de Scene... by Max Ra
Inspired by Eugene2013. Also thnx to Miles.

I found no section on this site where I can start a thread about my life. I mean, smth like blog or diary. I found Eugene's thread here (Eugene's Universe) and I though it was a great idea. Indeed, there're too many threads on this forum and it's pretty hard to search for something interesting for me. And also all those threads are already, u know, developed and it's not that easy for me to join the discussion especially when there's billion of posts which I have to read :3
But now it seems like Eugene's thread was deleted... probably, it's not allowed here?
After all, there's no harm in trying, so I'll just tell smth about myself.

I should tell a little about myself, I guess, but I think it's much easier to get to know a person when u talk to him and ask some questions (btw, I LOOVE questionaries!)
I'm a musician. I sing, I'm going to music college, I write different music. I have an absolute pitch and I'm very proud of it. Also, I like different art forms. I mean, I also like to draw and paint, I write some stories (I believe that I create genial plots!), I'd like to try myself as an actor or smth. An actor of a musical :3

I'm turning an honest penny as a soundman. But I'm only earning about $500 per month. The best feeling in the world is when everybody's looking at you when you're on the stage. And when you're the center of this stage. That's why I wanna be a well-known pop artist.
I arrange my songs by myself, I do it in garageband (yall know that app for macintosh). Sounds pretty good, but I'm a fkin perfectionist and I always find some defects in my works.

What else... I love cats... dogs... I love animals :3 But I hate insects!!! They are awful and dreadful! But yesterday I killed a big moth and I was so sorry... it was a beautiful creature, I was just scared by it's big wings and the sound of flutter... I still feel bad about that(

Btw, here's my facebook page Max Ra. In case somebody's interested in private chat or smth.

And also, that's me in the picture (avatar) :3

And I also think that it would be good if there was a category where people could start a blog or a diary or smth

HI,

Do you have any of your music on Youtube that you can direct us to.

Sincerely,
Creepyoldman
We Have Elvis !!

Finally! I uploaded my song on youtube!
If you like it, please subscribe and share, I would be very very thankful Smile
Love yall

See at bottom of the screen mate. I messaged you.

uhuh))))))

Hey guys!
Sometimes I perform in the street, and last sunday was one of those great days when I could sing for anyone who wanted to listen!
And you can now watch me singing one of the best songs ever, "Blue Suede Shoes", originally sang by Elvis Presley.
Hope you'll like it!