Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best condoms?
So as the title implies, what are some of the best "natural feeling" condoms out there? Is there really any that practically feel like nothing? and if so which ones?(brands, models, etc.), oh and advice from more "experienced" users is greatly appreciated.

"Best condoms"?

Um....the ones that don't break????

LOL

I wouldn't know, its been so long.

One's made out of latex not sheep skin as sheep skin is porous and does not stop some forms of std's
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

More experienced users... Well that counts me out.

I would like to add that Trojan Ultra Thin were my condom of choice back when I had a sex life. They come lubed and with a Reservoir End.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ult...ndoms.aspx

But I'm not that experienced soooo......

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:More experienced users... Well that counts me out.

I would like to add that Trojan Ultra Thin were my condom of choice back when I had a sex life. They come lubed and with a Reservoir End.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ult...ndoms.aspx

But I'm not that experienced soooo......

Thats news to the National Guard.
Evilgrin1RoflXyxwave1luvu

Kimono, I don't know if they're available everywhere, but they're pretty close to skin to skin Wink

Pokemon ones!
Get 3 friends and get 3 diglet condoms and you can make a dugtrio >.o

I used to run The Condomania shops in San Francisco. It was there that I became familiar with a completely new technology in condoms. It's been poorly copied by others including trojan, but get the real thing. It's got a pouch of extra latex that's ribbed under the glans penis =====U> kinda like this. During intercourse or fucking it slides around on the pleasure zones and feels like your not wearing one, to about 75% of the men and women that tested it. I don't work for them or anyone else in the business, just thought you'd like to know. They're made by ONE brand condoms and you can mail order them or CVS carries them. ONE brand is kinda the Rolls Royce of condoms, as far as quality goes.
Or Amazon sells them.

Joshular Wrote:Pokemon ones!
ReallY?! :tongue:

Joshular Wrote:Pokemon ones!
pokemon condoms, because you don't always want to catch them all!:biggrin: