Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of homophobia?
Lonelysoul Wrote:Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share with you what happened to me today. I was out with friends, enjoying myself, when this girl made this comment about gay people like how disgusting she finds the whole idea of two guys together.

I understand that everybody has the right to their opinion, but it's moments like these when I start feeling guilty about who I am. I didn't even respond to her comment. The worst part is that I spent years accepting bullying, without doing anything about it. And the only reason I keep quiet right now is because I fear that these people will reject me for who I am.

I just wanted to know how you guys would handle this situation.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Honey, you have GOT to 'work' that inner BITCH with these people!!!!

Examples:

Dumb-assed whore -- "OMG, two men together make me sick"

Gay guy -- "And that thing you call a face makes everybody on this planet sick, but you dont see ME telling everybody you NEED to wear a paper bag over that disgusting thing"!!!!

or

Gay guy -- "Really? Thats not what your daddy told me the other night".

or

Gay guy -- "Oh, thats funny, cause I thought you WERE a man"!!

or

Gay guy -- "And your SMELL is making E V E R Y B O D Y sick!!! Dont you know that diseased pussy is a health hazard"???

Bowyn, you are right but I must say it is not easy to find a "suitable" gay crowd either. I mean, I don't like hanging out in bars, I don't know that many gay people, etc.

MisterTinkles you are hilarious lol I cannot believe you actually thought of all these things lol And to think I hate being bad and bitchy. But I wish I had your inspiration when I am about to attack lol But I am not sure that responding like that would make any difference to her way of thinking. However, sometimes I do like to shock people like that. Their face is priceless!