Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast your mind back to 1992
Hi All,
Cast your mind back to 1992 did any of you watch that halloween special with whats his name parkinson..? I watched it on dvd last night and i thought it was real and CHRIST DID I SHIT MYSELF when the camera moved to the curtains u saw something and then it moved back and it was gone i was absolutely petrified and couldnt sleep hehe

Kindest regards

zeon x

Hmm... I was 3, I strugle to remember what I had for my lunch today so I doubt I would remember it Roflmao.

That'll have been "Ghost Watch" Wink it was actually banned for a while from bein shown on BBC cause of the amount of people bought into it as a real show even tho it aired durin a drama slot and opened with a "written by .." credits at the start!

I remember watching some halloween thing with Parky a long long time ago... COULD have been 1992 and remember it actually being quite spooky. I think Yvette Fielding or Philliper Forrester was also in it???.

edit: just looked.. neither of them two.. Sarah Greene was the one I was thinking of. And OMG... just realised it was set VERY local to where I live!! lol

Hi All,
It was ghosty watch and it did screw me mind up last night but i didnt see thje credits as landlord played his prank on me telling me its real/.. So i got a little ooo and goose bumpish

kindest regards

zeon

p.s did u know one student committed suicide over the documentary?

I was like... 3 or 4... Ummm... I might youtube it.. Some of the older members -cough OLD wouldlikemusclesbecausemyskinsags and OLDER Ihideintheshadowssothatagedoesntcatchme (shadow) may know it? :biggrin:

OH WAIT wouldlikemusclesbecausemyskinsagsfromoldage does remember it WOT A SUPRISE.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

zeon Wrote:p.s did u know one student committed suicide over the documentary?

There were a couple cases blamed suicide on the show and a couple kids supposedley left mentally traumatised :confused: aka the ban it recieved from bein showin for a few year on BBC channels!

I remember watching and really enjoying it. I thought it was a very well done hoax, in fact, it's probably never been bettered.
Shame it was banned from either broadcast or video release for ten years.

Phil! Wrote:That'll have been "Ghost Watch" Wink it was actually banned for a while from bein shown on BBC cause of the amount of people bought into it as a real show even tho it aired durin a drama slot and opened with a "written by .." credits at the start!

WoW, I am still shocked by the number of films banned in England... film class was always talking about this film was banned and that film was banned... just shocking :tongue:

Twazzle Wrote:I was like... 3 or 4... Ummm... I might youtube it.. Some of the older members -cough OLD wouldlikemusclesbecausemyskinsags and OLDER Ihideintheshadowssothatagedoesntcatchme (shadow) may know it? :biggrin:

OH WAIT wouldlikemusclesbecausemyskinsagsfromoldage does remember it WOT A SUPRISE.

Wow, you've really got in for me at the moment.. Was you horny last night and really wanted me huh? Wink