Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual Hookup/Body shame issues
I was indeed joking. You taking me seriously made me laugh. Humor sometimes just doesn't come across easily in text form.

As for the "why people lie" thing... I would guess it's done by certain people to make them feel better about themselves in the moment, especially if you haven't been getting a lot of attention with your real self. But yeah, I don't understand what reaction they expect to receive when meeting in person either.

JimmyEcho Wrote:you 26 and still a vergin???????
How is that possible?????

I have a friend who's 41 and still a virgin...everyone doesn't proceed at the same pace...and, no offense meant, but your incredulous tone is going to make him feel even worse.
[MENTION=18396]Wade[/MENTION], this thread has evoked some great advice...but yeah...first and foremost, listen to yourself...trust your gut...when it's the right time, you'll know it...

and dont forget to BE YOURSELF! don't put on a façade. the right guy will definitely like the real wadez.

remember Aladdin? that was one of those underlying themes. Aladdin might have been a street rat but princess jasmine liked Aladdin not when he was trying to be prince ali abab wa.

JimmyEcho Wrote:So blow jobs are not sex
That is soooo cool!!!!! because I'm going to blow everyone knowing it's not SEX!!!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

So...let's be clear on this...I can gat all the BJs I want...and it isn't sex, so it isn't cheating. Dude...this is EPIC!!!! What about hand jobs, can I have those too...??!?

Sorry Wade, I know I'm Offtopic but I couldn't resist... :redface:

I love nothing more than a 46 year old troll who cant spell "virgin". Im gonna feed that troll and call it notsex.

So, [MENTION=18396]Wade[/MENTION], did you guys meet up or not? What's the scoop!?

If you agree to meet and you see the guy completely different from what he said , do you want to waste your time unravelling lies. Be proud of yourself and be honest, give yourself the opportunity to meet someone that likes you the way you are, if this guy doesn't like you simply he is after something else

as long as your honest in your profile then your fine, if you click then great...if not then at least you spun the wheel and tried - in a previous post you put " I am actually a 5'6 pudgy white man with a lackluster penis (at best) " don't know if that's you mate but ive heard your piano playing here on GS Smile WOW...Elton John can fit that description I bet - and he's loved by millions.... don't doubt yourself too much

Wade Wrote:[MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION]

Thank you for taking the time to break that down for me, TwisttheLeaf.

I just... *sigh* I don't know. Golly, I just felt like if I believed it enough my date wouldn't notice that I am actually a 5'6 pudgy white man with a lackluster penis (at best) and in fact NOT a 6'2 muscular black man with a ten inch cock....

I repeat: NOT a 6'2 muscular black man with a ten inch cock.

Thank you for setting my head straight. I'll use better judgement next time.

OMG Wade, I'm duller witted than usual today...you and [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] got me so confused I had to go read your profile to be sure who I'm talking to lol...

I don't think you misrepresented anything...and, to be honest, the thought of a 10" dick scares the hell out of me...the operative word here being **OUCH** :eek:

Thank you everyone for your advice and input.

To answer your question, [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], I met up with him today for coffee. I've kind of been getting cold feet about the whole hookup thing, and I suspect he has too (or maybe not). So I decided to just ask him to meet up for coffee and take it a bit slower I suppose, see what happens.

It went okay. Being around him felt extremely similar to being around another guy I met and went on one date with before. He had trouble making eye contact, and in conversation really did not acknowledge my existence. And whenever I tried to make a joke (which happens a lot because humor is usually my way in with people, be they friends or whatever) he just didn't get it. He took me very literally. It was kind of exhausting to be honest. Then he told me he has Aspergers and it all kind of made sense.

It's hard to tell if he's interested. I do find him quite attractive tbh (and he smells very nice, which is... nice). Before we met he asked me what I was looking for and I said something physical, and his exact response was "okay."

So... yeah. That's where it's at. I'm interested in seeing him again if he feels the same. We'll see.