Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual sex
LEANDRONJ Wrote:I never said that having sex implied being in a relationship!? and you are wrong in implying that we humans are just "animals" we are "RATIONAL" animals with a highly intelligent brain. We don't just think with our penis! A rational human being knows the difference and the consequences of their good and bad decisions/actions, unlike the rest of the animal kingdom, whose decisions/actions are driven by pure instinct, and without any knowledge or care of its consequences!

Hahahaha I agree, while it's very true for you I know way to many people that are controlled by their dicks LOL, so I am not all that wrong Smile

I haven't had sex since the last century, and the way its going its not going to be until the next century when I have sex again....

Reading that 110 million Americans have an STD (that's one third the population), I think the whole random casual sex thing is a whole hella lot more risky that we like to believe.

I don't find it appealing anymore but until recently I was a huge man whore and had hundreds, if not thousands, of partners.

I was always very 'succesful', even though I have mediocre looks and a small dick. I even wrote an article on 'Cruising etiquette' for a local gay magazine.

I don't think casual sex is truly as 'casual' or physical as it seems, there has to be some kind of emotional empathy as well - even if you're doing it with a complete stranger.

MisterLove Wrote:I don't find it appealing anymore but until recently I was a huge man whore and had hundreds, if not thousands, of partners.

I was always very 'succesful', even though I have mediocre looks and a small dick. I even wrote an article on 'Cruising etiquette' for a local gay magazine.

I don't think casual sex is truly as 'casual' or physical as it seems, there has to be some kind of emotional empathy as well - even if you're doing it with a complete stranger.

Hey Mister love? sorry to ask were you not in a relationship? I used to see that you were with someone... just notice you're single now. Sorry for asking I just noticed it or am i'm I smoking bad granolas?

Jake Wrote:Hey Mister love? sorry to ask were you not in a relationship? I used to see that you were with someone... just notice you're single now. Sorry for asking I just noticed it or am i'm I smoking bad granolas?

I'm not sure what you mean, Sweetie.

I sometimes use the word 'boyfriend' loosely - if I have sex with the same guy more than 2 times, then it's a boyfriend.

The only serious relationship I ever had only lasted a year - but we're still great friends today, I guess that's what really matters.

I LOVED casual sex...a lot. I had it whenever I had a chance...and I had a lot of chances. I worked in a gay nightclub for 20 years. I think maybe 750 + men...under 1000. I would say 20 of them made me shake with intense passion...another 250 of them were hot as hell and the sexual chemistry was a solid 10/10...another 350 of them were GOOD sex...and the rest...meh...some boring...some misses....a few nightmares ...maybe 20 or so...and that's about it.

I am not sorry about it. I hated that religion and romance novels attempt to define sex and morality for me. I believe that as long as you have two or more consenting adults then it is no one else's business. I also don't find casual sex meaningless. I had great conversations.....friendship...a lot of interesting and fascinating men along the way. I wouldn't change a single thing. I love sex and make no apologies...

Having said that...I will be with my lover for 30 years next September and I am VERY HAPPY! It doesn't compare to anything...he is my soul mate. I would trade a second of the time I have spent with him and we have a great sex life and a powerful emotional and intellectual connection as well. I prefer it to my slut days BUT I don't want to pretend I didn't have a good time when I was a slut...because I did. I never looked for a lover either...it just happened.

My advice...be true to yourself...pay attention to your intuition and instincts...and do not let other people define who you are. If you can do that...you will be ahead of the game.

Jake Wrote:Hahahaha I agree, while it's very true for you I know way to many people that are controlled by their dicks LOL, so I am not all that wrong Smile

I'll be honest! at my age I still have a huge sex drive, and my dick still have a mind of its own sometimes! that said I have experienced lust and love, and to be perfectly honest the times I've being in love with someone, the sex part is more satisfying, then when lust takes over me!

Just because a majority think with their dicks, it doesn't mean the minority who don't makes them less worthy of being a great loving partner! if you don't have a balanced sex drive with emotional passion, you will never experience what is to be human!

MisterLove Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, Sweetie.

I sometimes use the word 'boyfriend' loosely - if I have sex with the same guy more than 2 times, then it's a boyfriend.

The only serious relationship I ever had only lasted a year - but we're still great friends today, I guess that's what really matters.

nah that was just a question out of an observation... nothing related. Don't worry!

LEANDRONJ Wrote:I'll be honest! at my age I still have a huge sex drive, and my dick still have a mind of its own sometimes! that said I have experienced lust and love, and to be perfectly honest the times I've being in love with someone, the sex part is more satisfying, then when lust takes over me!

Just because a majority think with their dicks, it doesn't mean the minority who don't makes them less worthy of being a great loving partner! if you don't have a balanced sex drive with emotional passion, you will never experience what is to be human!

Hey LeandronJ I do not disagree with you at all... it's just an observation. I too have a huge sex drive... well a little less since I have diabetes but still there Smile

Jake Wrote:Hey LeandronJ I do not disagree with you at all... it's just an observation. I too have a huge sex drive... well a little less since I have diabetes but still there Smile

Hey Jake, no bad feelings here! believe me I agree with you 100%! I just wanted to throw some insight into the mix! I perfectly understand the importance of sex, but I see it as a precursor of a much deeper attraction between two people, who eventually MUST also be emotionally and intellectually mutually stimulated! and no, you do not need to be a genius or even mature minded individual to enjoy being with that person. It is all about finding and savoring that unexplainable connection, that only two people know!