Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat saves boy from dog attack - video
Look at the 54 second video in this article. I know there are a lot of cat lovers here so you'll be interested to see this extraordinary video:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hero...ck-n105466

Just the video can be seen here:

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I watched it on Facebook and it shocked me, I love cats and they can be heroes too, so I absolutely love this video, my favorite part is when the cat realizes "Oh Oh I am a cat" turns around and they all run inside the house.

jogu656 Wrote:I watched it on Facebook and it shocked me, I love cats and they can be heroes too, so I absolutely love this video, my favorite part is when the cat realizes "Oh Oh I am a cat" turns around and they all run inside the house.

The bit I don't understand about the video is why did the woman run in to the house leaving the child on the ground for him to get up by himself.

LONDONER Wrote:The bit I don't understand about the video is why did the woman run in to the house leaving the child on the ground for him to get up by himself.

true very true didn't noticed I was to busy scared for the cat

jogu656 Wrote:true very true didn't noticed I was to busy scared for the cat

Actually, now I am beginning to have doubts about this video. There seems to be two cameras filming the scene from two totally different angles, otherwise, why film the approach of the dog that is on the far left of the car, at all? The other camera seems to be several yards away on the right of the car. Curious, no?

LONDONER Wrote:Actually, now I am beginning to have doubts about this video. There seems to be two cameras filming the scene from two totally different angles, otherwise, why film the approach of the dog that is on the far left of the car, at all? The other camera seems to be several yards away on the right of the car. Curious, no?

Survaillance cameras. Or it's fake, who knows?

I reckon the woman ran inside to call an ambulance, as the picture showed the boy had some injuries.
Crazy dog. I hope it doesn't have a family that loves it, because it really should be put down.

Damn! that is one badass cat!

From what I can tell, the video is not faked.

The mother was interviewed on TV this morning, and the child received 8 stitches to his leg in the attack.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well nothing stops you from having more than 1 survaillance camera around your property especially if the neighbourhood is uneasy. And the woman never runs to the house, she runs to dog owners (honestly, where do you see that she is going to home?). I doubt it's fake, would be really hard to fake dog attacking a kid and then cat attacking the dog...

Made my day seeing that cat break it down right fast for that canine bastard.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart