Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catch me up if you will?
Afternoon guys. 

So a quick question - searching back at posts I can see I didn't really visit much between 2014-2016, then from what I can gather this site went down 2017.

Does anyone know what happened to some of the more prominent users from around those times? 

I saw sportysocks was last on in 2017 for example, Rawr, Cuddly - Just to name a few? Theres many more but I just wondered if anyone keeps in touch with anyone from here. 

The only member I still speak to all the time after all these years is Shadow. 

I'm hoping more will join over the next few days as its quite cool to see where everyone is at, plus a lot of us have had so much change sharing new experiences will be great.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Mark's post:
  • Meebs

I have contacted a few members from GS that I am still in contact with and let them know it was back online. Hoping they will come back also. A few I still talk to are Insertnamehere, Bowyn Aerrow and Chase.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

(04-14-2020, 05:55 PM)Meebs Wrote: I have contacted a few members from GS that I am still in contact with and let them know it was back online. Hoping they will come back also. A few I still talk to are Insertnamehere, Bowyn Aerrow and Chase.

Okay cool! Are all those guys still doing well? Its quite funky thinking people still interact from here.
[/COLOR]

The only person I really stayed in contact with was Wolly. The site went down rather unexpectedly so I never got the chance to exchange contacts with many people on here. Sad Hopefully we'll see some more members return!

(04-14-2020, 06:10 PM)Mark Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 05:55 PM)Meebs Wrote: I have contacted a few members from GS that I am still in contact with and let them know it was back online. Hoping they will come back also. A few I still talk to are Insertnamehere, Bowyn Aerrow and Chase.

Okay cool! Are all those guys still doing well? Its quite funky thinking people still interact from here.

Insertnamehere is doing well and I think both Chase and BA are doing okay also! Smile

(04-14-2020, 08:13 PM)Kenny221 Wrote: The only person I really stayed in contact with was Wolly. The site went down rather unexpectedly so I never got the chance to exchange contacts with many people on here. Sad Hopefully we'll see some more members return!

Yeah it’ll be nice to reacquaint with many and mix with some new! Especially in times like these!

(04-14-2020, 08:45 PM)Meebs Wrote: Insertnamehere is doing well and I think both Chase and BA are doing okay also! Smile

That’s awesome to hear!
[/COLOR]

Oh good! Those are all good folks and hopefully they'll make it back here.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(04-15-2020, 12:34 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:

I'm back!
Thank you
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(04-15-2020, 01:45 AM)Chase Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 12:34 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:

I'm back!
Thank you

Welcome back! Smile

any and all older members would be great to see again.

Did anyone stay in touch with CarGuy65, Bookworm, IceBlink or Cridder88?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • Bookworm