Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish much?
MikeW Wrote:The model's name is Maxwell Zagorski. Do a google on his name and image search.

You couldn't find them using google image search because the cat fish flipped them horizontally. The way the image search works is it looks for patterns of digital data within the image to see if that pattern matches others. However, when you flip a picture horizontally, the pattern is reversed so google image doesn't find it (unless someone has posted the reverse somewhere online).

Anyway, this is your guy, right?

[Image: 600full-maxwell-zagorski.jpg]

This is the page it came from

Catfish suck.

BUT... if he actually helped you get through something, at least you have that! And that's a for real even if he isn't. Sad for him!

O to the mother effin M to the G !!!!!

U actually found him??! I am so overwhelmed and speechless, I mean I have always thought he was lying to me but to actually be 100% certain that he is!! Is just... idk... Super overwhelming! Damn
Thank you so so much! I rlly don't know how to thank you or if I could thank you enough cuz I have been wanting to find the truth and for half a year and you just did it.. So I rlly appreciate it.. I don't wanna confront him just yet, I wanna make sure that he doesn't hurt someone else or do worse... I'm not dumb but somebody else might fall for his crap.. any suggestions guys on stopping him? Is there a law in the US that can stop this kind of stuff??

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] IS THE BEST!!!

Is it just me, or the fact that they are thumbnails, but don't all look like the same guy to me. Very similar but I'm staring at the structure of the tip of his nose in photo #3 and it doesn't look the same as the others.

CellarDweller Wrote:Nice job MikeW.!

VerySimple, I can't tell you what to do, but as someone who also had catfish experience (the guy thought I was dumb enough to send him money. *rolls eyes* needless to say, I didn't, and stopped speaking to him after that) I can tell you what I would do.

I would send him the link that MikeW found. http://www.listal.com/viewimage/4272453 and just say in the message with the link "so, do you want to tell me who you really are?" and see if he even has the nerve to answer back.

Ummm, Maybe more like,

Hello Maxwell! I just came across your photos online, or smth like this, i need to think of a way to confront him even better... This isn't over.. I wanna make him regret lying to me.. He is probably doing it to other ppl as well.. I wanna make him stop this sick joke ASAP

Y'all are nicer than me. I'd be writing to the model and telling him someone is using his photos online to hit on guys, and provide his contact info.

I have, by dumb luck, become friendly with an up-and-coming model online and his pictures get abused like this constantly.

This is pretty devastating guys! I am looking at the pictures I had, and whenever I see one the first thing that comes to my mind is the catfish that I have always to talked to and had feelings for... It is just so messed up to have feelings for a face that belongs to another guy who might be straight??

Now I know how those who get catfished feel and I feel bad for them...

Now I was thinking to contact this Maxwell guy and let him know that his photos are being used by someone else... So that maybe he could actually sue that person, if that was possible!

HuggieBear Wrote:Try reverse searching the images... Most catfish images are commonly used and should display results... If lucky enough, it could give you details about the image and the person in it.

Just drag and drop the image in the search box and it will begin the search. Just make sure you are on Google Images and not Google Web

verysimple Wrote:This is pretty devastating guys! I am looking at the pictures I had, and whenever I see one the first thing that comes to my mind is the catfish that I have always to talked to and had feelings for... It is just so messed up to have feelings for a face that belongs to another guy who might be straight??

Now I know how those who get catfished feel and I feel bad for them...

I am really sorry this happened to you. What a world we live in that you have to be so cynical. I think they should engineer the image search into dating sites a system that says "This photo looks like Arthur Sales (male model) ... is that who you're talking to?"

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Y'all are nicer than me. I'd be writing to the model and telling him someone is using his photos online to hit on guys, and provide his contact info.

I have, by dumb luck, become friendly with an up-and-coming model online and his pictures get abused like this constantly.

Yea totally what was on my mind

Found this one too, and I still think it's a different guy, especially now looking a a bigger version of photo:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8092474307136748/