Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish still stalking me...
I have come across some sick people through my life but never as sick as this one. After he lied to me for what seemed like a year, he is now messaging me under the name Joseph *A different one* with pix of another hot muscle blonde... Now Joseph seems to have a lot in common with that fake guy under the name Robert! They are both super successful, hot, into history, classic music and old school stuff! Which is so messed up when I talk about it.

To be fair though, I did have contact with Joseph before I found out about my catfish but when I did, I realized that Joseph too is a catfish of the same old man... *CREEPY*
I told the guy to F off! But then he asked "How is your job?".. :/

Do you guys have anything in mind that I should say, do?...

Block him. If his messages get through, ignore them and don't respond. Any response, no matter how negative, encourages that sort of person to continue with the pursuit. But they quickly tire of talking to themselves and getting no reaction.

Pyromancer Wrote:Block him. If his messages get through, ignore them and don't respond. Any response, no matter how negative, encourages that sort of person to continue with the pursuit. But they quickly tire of talking to themselves and getting no reaction.

Yea, that actually makes sense!... Thanks for the advice man.

I agree block and ignore. Do not respond AT ALL. Any response is encouragement.

Think of it as BAIT. As in fishing where there is a hook beneath the bait. They want you to take the bait so you can get hooked in a "go round" .

This leads to what I call the "not so merry-go-round" … that is, an on-going argument type exchange where each person keeps baiting the other. The thing to do is drop it. Completely.

It's not His fault you're HOT. He can't help himself but to be compelled to lie, cheat, steal... just to be near you. Wink I'm mostly joking - I find his actions deplorable... but you are hot. Smile While I don't agree with his actions, I can almost sympathize.

MikeW Wrote:I agree block and ignore. Do not respond AT ALL. Any response is encouragement.

Think of it as BAIT. As in fishing where there is a hook beneath the bait. They want you to take the bait so you can get hooked in a "go round" .

This leads to what I call the "not so merry-go-round" … that is, an on-going argument type exchange where each person keeps baiting the other. The thing to do is drop it. Completely.

Already dropped! Smile Thank you!

Borg69 Wrote:It's not His fault you're HOT. He can't help himself but to be compelled to lie, cheat, steal... just to be near you. Wink I'm mostly joking - I find his actions deplorable... but you are hot. Smile While I don't agree with his actions, I can almost sympathize.

Haha, boy aren't you a flirt! If he said that it would be better than hiding behind masks to just get some attention from people. It is so creepy, heinous and pathetic! I swear to God if I had seen him I would punch him in the face then kick him straight in his nuts. I don't care if he is 10 or 50, no one messes with me like this... But anyway, I am completely over it now (Thanks to your guys' support) So I don't care to even think about him for the least .