Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats or dogs?
Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? I can't decide - some days I prefer one and the next day I prefer the other. How about you?

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi,
With me its dogs all the way 100% I have two beautiful ones and they interact with me the way a child would they sometimes behave like right bastards but thats dogs for ya I get more fun and entertainment out of a dog because they want to please their owner and get rewarded for it.. They are so vocal half the time and love conversing via noises and a waggy tail... I wouldnt swap my two dogs for 5000000000000 cats or even pounds come to that my dogs are more valuable to me than any amount of money

As for cats.... Meow purrr sleep run

wow thats exciting lol

regards

zeon

I am a dog man. The are so entertaining and loyal. I love my parents dogs (which I have pictures of in my profile), they have their own distinct personalities.

I can't wait till I'm completely independent and financially secure I can own a dog. I'll probably get a pug since I think they are cute, or a jack russell because they are hilarious.

XRIMO Wrote:I am a dog man. The are so entertaining and loyal. I love my parents dogs (which I have pictures of in my profile), they have their own distinct personalities.

I can't wait till I'm completely independent and financially secure I can own a dog. I'll probably get a pug since I think they are cute, or a jack russell because they are hilarious.

Biggthumpup Biggthumpup Biggthumpup

zeon Wrote:...As for cats.... Meow purrr sleep run...
You forgot puke and scratch

Have always enjoyed the company of doggies.

please find Phils wonderful poem about the little doggies. Just wonderful.

I've always been brought up with cats but my grand parents always had dogs so I really like them both the same really. After I have finished with Uni and that will be in 2011 and get a job I want to get a cat and a dog. I find cats and dogs love each others company if they are brought up with each other from a young age..

Dogs fer sher.

Nothing like having a giant Great Dane perched at the foot of your bed, like a loyal servant, ready to sick anyone who dare lay a hand on you.
Dogs are so loyal,
intelligent, extremely.

Of course I have a Rotty puppy. <33
Named by yours truly,
"Constantine"

A cat is a lazy ass who just chills and throws an attitude.

I love all animals, so both dogs and cats are cool, and I have had both. However, if I had to choose between the two I would have to say cats. Thats because dogs more or less love you unconditionally, whereas with a cat you have to gain its trust and affection - I like that!

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=65]
My Current Cat, Oscar

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)