Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats or dogs?
I love cats, I cannot handle when they die though Cry.

CardShark Wrote:I love cats, I cannot handle when they die though Cry.

Indeed CS

We used to have 3 cats, Jean Luke, Janeway and Pepsi. Pepsi we rescued.

So I woke up one morning to find Jean Luke dead on the sofa (Natural causes as he was very old) I had to bury him in the back garden, that was sad Cry we still have the other two Confusedmile:

I used to have a German Shepard called Sadie, she was lovely.

We have spoken about getting a dog but our lifestyles would be so unfair to it

dogs we have a adorable staff she is lovely we wouldnt be without her .

Personally, I tend to prefer cats, but dogs can be fun too... What I don't like so much about dogs is that (depending on their size) they can be quite daunting, but mostly, if they are well trained, they are alright. I think cats are less smelly on the whole but it can be hard having a male cat at home. I used to have a lovely cat called Fred (Chopin) who would get very mad at me if I left him alone in the house for too long (never more than a day, of course) and he'd spray all my records and they didn't smell very nice-- naughty Fred. Wink
These days, I would not get another cat, because living in a flat, it wouldn't be fair to the animal. Anyway, Marshlander is somewhat allergic to cat hair, so it would definitely NOT be fair to him either.

princealbertofb Wrote:... Anyway, Marshlander is somewhat allergic to cat hair, so it would definitely NOT be fair to him either.
I looooooooooove this man 1luvu

im allergic to cat hair aswell.
maria

lisanmaria4eva Wrote:im allergic to cat hair aswell.
maria
It's a nuisance. I would like to like cats and dogs, but ...
it starts with the itchy fingers (or whatever else they happen to lick), itchy, sore and puffy eyes (sometimes they close right up), coughing and spluttering, runny nose, constricting of the throat and chest, difficulty breathing, asthma, panic, fainting ... it's a barrel of laughs sometimes. Mostly it doesn't get that bad, thank goodness, but it has done in the past. Not all cats have the same effects either ... weird! I'm just reluctant to risk it.

i have the same problem marshlander .

Wait a minute Star Twister? Jean luke? Janeway?! Are you a TREKIE! Or is it just me?

I'm a cat lover. Have three at the moment(see profile). I had one before i got my latest one, Called "Claws", We had him put down about 6 years ago due to liver Cancer. Dogs need atention all the time and take more looking after. Though I still love dogs to bits too! I dout I'll ever own one or be able to look after one properly.

All the dogs I know have tried to/have bitten me before, so my confidence around dogs isnt the highest. I also think Dogs are a Tad.....unintelligent in the way they constantly seek there owners gratification and guidence, they don't seem very inderpendend.
Cats can be very stupid when it comes to trees and curiousuty, good thing my cats are indoor cats. I Love my cats, I have the scratches to prove it!(one of my cats loves to bite snd scratch for fun, Demon cat he is!)

I waffled again Blahblah :tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm more a dog person but i like cats to they are easier to look after