Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats or dogs?
Dogs v Cats-------dogs for me, they taste better with some BBQ sauce.

OK only kidding.

ive got 2 dogs one Jack russel which is very intelligent and a Boxer which has the IQ of a daffodil.

but i truely believe that in general dogs are more intelligent than cats, when was the last time you saw guide cats for the blind,mountain rescue cats, Drug sniffer cats, guncats for hunting or even a police guard cat.

all cats are good for is catching wild birds and presenting them on the door mat and crapping in the plant pot. (as you can tell I've owned one or two)

viva la doggy Roflmao

*Sigh* Dogs will do anything as long as they get a biscuit after.Rolleyes :tongue:

Now Cats on the otherhand, they don't care if we want them to meow on comand, they arn't our play thing after all, not for all the biscuits in kitty heaven, I mean, how degrading!
They do enjoy to watch us pittifully wave our arms around like we're trying to take off though, they find our stupidity amusing.Wink
Its not that they can't learn tricks, its just they don't feel like it! Cats hate being told what to do, after all.:tongue:
I live with my cats, i do not "Own" them, I live with and look after them, I do not feel i have the right to make it learn tricks and other stuff it doesn't want to.
I hope this didn't sound too agresive......:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

"I live with my cats, i do not "Own" them, I live with and look after them, I do not feel i have the right to make it learn tricks and other stuff it doesn't want to"

I think that sums it up... Cats are so interesting because they're incredibly independent but have been almost completely domesticated ... from wild beasts to domestic prowlers Wink They're not my favourite though. I must admit that i prefer dogs over cats, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

However, it's kind of a thing i have in my head: I'll be a teacher, with a house, a man and a dog Wink .. very heteronormative, eh? Tongue

"I've got soul in my bones, got a home, a dog and a man to call my own"

i like cats because most of the time they are uber dependent and I love dog because they always seem to be there for you so i like both

I love dogs they're friendly and playful and protective and loyal. Once i get a house I want to get a Bullmastiff, they are incredible dogs, smart and loyal, gentle with people thye love and great guard dogs.
One day

We have four cats and two dogs. I think life would be pretty empty without either one.

Well, I am more a coldblooded person (pet talking about) but if I has to decide, I will chosee a cat without looking back at the dog, yeah, they do not want to walk or play with you but that is way better, you do not need to worry about them making exercise, they can make it in home and if you change the litter box appropiately, your house will not stink.
The cutest thing about cats is thet they spurr and cuddling with U, is just soo fking cute, for me, that say "you take care of me, feed me, change my litterbox and make me happy, I love you".
Cats, you have my vote.

XOXO, me.

Personally I just love dogs. I even think my pet dog is gay Smile

Personally I just love dogs. I even think my pet dog is gay Smile

oops sorry, double post - excuse the noob!

Honestly, I find them both equal. Though if I had to choose one and only one, cats. I figured dogs would win. Cos people gotta have dogs as pets. It's cool. I've had some pet dogs way back when. Yeah and I've had cats as pets too. Yes and cats and dogs as pets co-existing in my household over the years.