Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats or dogs?
Cats definitely, though I'd have a dog : )

doggiess =] although i've been attacked by a rottweiler Sad but i looveee labs and shepards, they're sooo adorable

i'm not much of a cat person, my grandmother has a few though, they're aright.... but not as playful/fun as dogs IMO

Oh goodness, I've had such bad experiences with dogs chasing me...

I like dogs though! Unlike cats they're way more affectionate but I like how cats keep themselves well kept.

I'm gonna have to say cats, they're just more gentle.

Totally cats, they are more self-reliant, and less clingy!

Cat!! Somehow, I always have the thought that dogs always have big bug under their hair. Also, I don't hate dog but I don't like the way they breath at me. It makes me really scare. Probably now, I can handle a big dog by my bare hand but when I was little I got bite by dogs couple times which develop in me the thought that dogs are really out of control.

Cat is more gently, love me tender, love my softly :x

both :]
oh how i love animals

Dawgs!

cos they do the dog face o.o

cats are wonderful and so much less hassle, but they don't have the depth of character and expression that dogs have. Dogs have an innate sense of understanding a person, there's more of a connection I think.

I have 6 cats and 3 dogs .. two smaller mixed race and a mastiff .... so it seems I like both *G

i've owned both, in my time i've owned or lived with 3 labs (2 still with me) a border collie/springer mix (still with me) a Maincoon (cat, my x's) a tabby (my x's as well) and a feral mutt cat thing
bty, feral cats are no no's and she was stupid for trying to rescue it, you can't train feral cats like you can do some "Wild" street dogs

anyway its an experince, i've noted that while both can be as loyal as the other, dogs are generally more gracious to see you and want to be with you or around you at all times of the day, where as cats will want you when they need you and then leave you behind when your usefulness for the time is up.

the tabby contradicted this though, but i think he thought he was a dog because he was raised around dachshunds, but boy was he the attention hoar

dogs for me, I haven't had many good experiences with cats but dogs love me for some reason and I love them back