Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celeb Crushes
Recently I've been watching a lot of Glee and gaining a lil crush on the guy that plays Kurt, hes so cute! Surprisingly enough hes actually 20. That surprised me.

lol you know usually, in down to earth relationships, i'd tend not to just go and date an extremly older guy, but i've had a crush on Harrison Ford since i was very little and i know he's... old... now but i'd still jump him *.*

Daniel Craig, i dunno, it's his "english" look, hot British guys just have this kind of unique look about them that he has, i can't describe it. he's also got the bluest eyes

taylor or zack hanson (i saw them about 2 years ago with an ex, there music is really good now that there all grown up)

natalie portman? i sort of had a crush on her from Star Wars

lol thats i guess the ones that top the list? i dunno, i like change my mind on celebs "likes/dislikes" daily,

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's adorable.

TyD Wrote:Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's adorable.

Totally agree, one of my few celeb crushes.

OrphanPip Wrote:Totally agree, one of my few celeb crushes.

Yeah, I didn't know who was more adorable.. Zooey Deschanel or Him.. :biggrin:

matthew91 Wrote:Recently I've been watching a lot of Glee and gaining a lil crush on the guy that plays Kurt, hes so cute! Surprisingly enough hes actually 20. That surprised me.

Totally agree, normally, I don't fall for queen or fem guy. But he made the exception into my heart.

TyD Wrote:Yeah, I didn't know who was more adorable.. Zooey Deschanel or Him.. :biggrin:

500 days of summer is a great movie, he's good in Mysterious Skin too, where he plays a male prostitute and victim of child abuse, but that's a lot darker film.

The best film JGL has ever made up to is point is Brick. I think Brick is grandfathered in my permanent 5 five films of all time. I think it's just a matter of time till Joseph Gordon-Levitt gets himself some hardware ( i mean an Oscar)

The Lookout is also a very good flick.

Definitely have to catch those.Confusedmile:

i've got a huge crush on Jesse Metcalfie, the main protagonist in Prison Break, Tom Welling and Shamar Moore... they're the hottest hollywood celebrities i know of.... yum yum!!!