Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance encounter
I went to the theatre last night and at the end of the performance as all the audience was filing out, who should be coming in the opposite direction was none other than Tom Daley with his partner. OK, no big deal but I just thought I say so, it's not often that I come in close proximity with someone well known. Not many people seemed to recognise him but a couple of couples asked for his autograph and one couple had their photo taken with him.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I went to the theatre last night and at the end of the performance as all the audience was filing out, who should be coming in the opposite direction was none other than Tom Daley with his partner. OK, no big deal but I just thought I say so, it's not often that I come in close proximity with someone well known. Not many people seemed to recognise him but a couple of couples asked for his autograph and one couple had their photo taken with him.

too bad he wasn't in speedos

trywait Wrote:too bad he wasn't in speedos

Agreed but then he might have looked a little out of place among and audience of 2,000 dressed for Winter.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I would have asked him to strip down and maybe ask someone if they can throw a bucket of water at him....so I can take a pic with him in his usual attire
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]