Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance to relocate
We've lived in Sweden for a few years now, and for various reasons we're looking to move on.

It looks like we've got two primary options - Australia and South Africa.

Both have their attractions and detractions, but if anyone has moved to those places, or lives there, what would be the "5 things" everyone should know (good or bad) before thinking of moving there?

What will happen to your goats?

Auzzys say Austrayah they don't say the 'L' OMG!!!

I ♥ my auzzy friends. I'v never been there tho.

marshlander Wrote:What will happen to your goats?

We'll have to find new homes for them. I think we've found a potential home for at least 4 of them - our neighbour.

marshlander Wrote:What will happen to your goats?

Wouldnt the goats be very welcome in either country Wink2

Have you ever tried to move livestock between countries? The paperwork, expense and red tape is unbelievable. Even moving a dog and a cat between countries is complicated.

kitschcamp Wrote:Have you ever tried to move livestock between countries? The paperwork, expense and red tape is unbelievable. Even moving a dog and a cat between countries is complicated.

Yes I think it is literally easier to smuggle human beings in...

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes I think it is literally easier to smuggle human beings in...
Funnypost So funny, yet, so true!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

kitschcamp Wrote:Have you ever tried to move livestock between countries? The paperwork, expense and red tape is unbelievable. Even moving a dog and a cat between countries is complicated.

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes I think it is literally easier to smuggle human beings in...

Genersis Wrote:Funnypost So funny, yet, so true!

[COLOR="Purple"]
Roflmao Really?Rofl

I wont say which middle-eastern airline we used from Paris to London (mostly because I cant rememberDisoriented ) but when we got on the plane, and I swear this is true, there were plenty of live chicken and maybe a goat or two Wink2 [/COLOR]

All these posts and not a single goat joke? We should be proud of ourselves!Xyxthumbs
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so