Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change...would u?
If you could change one thing about yourself to make you feel more appealing or attractive what would it be and why? OR would u not change at all, if so why?

I'm actually quite content with who I am. I'm a nice person, I don't get angry too easily, I'm fairly attractive, etc. There's not one thing I want to change about myself, to be honest.

I'm quite comfortable with my physical appearance. Of course I have my flaws but nobody is perfect.
If I could change anything, I would be even more hilarious, if possible.

my change is to not feel afraid expressing my feelings to other people n not feel shy all the time other than that thats it.

One thing? I think it would have to be my body.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

My teeth,...When I was 30 I asked one dentist...and then another and then another to pull them all out and give me dentures...I met this (quite handsome) bartender from Reno that had it done and his false teeth looked great and he was maybe 27-28 at the time. I figured because I HATED going to the dentist I would get it all out of the way in one fell swoop and be done with it.

I couldnt' find a dentist to do it...they all said it would be a mistake. Now I am on the fast track with partials and filling and endless dental visits...arrrggghhh....

My gender.

my hair/facial hair, though I have started to learn how to style it so it looks good. Also my skin, I would have given anything to be acne free in my youth, and I still have to fight it, but I have it in control now.

Hmmmm, only one thing, lets see.

I know, I'd make myself less fantastic, it tends to intimidate others! :biggrin:

More appealing? More attractive? Why? Err, no thanks :redface:

Actually, the things I would change are well within my power to do so - I'm just too lazy to make the effort.