Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes are coming and I don't know how big.
.....so when you say 'huge'....how huge?.........I'm just trying to get my embroidery right.

You ought to know my computer & GS are conspiring to keep me from doing multiple quotes since I replied to [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ... It's his fault. So I'll have to improvise.

Quote:Rearboy said "I'm running out of time to finish embroidering your monograms on the finger tip towels for the powder room..... "
Speaking of embroidery... Ugh. A few days ago I came up with a need of someone who can and will embroider in a bug hurry. I want some sheets embroidered showing the outline of the life size cuddly spoony position Jay and I get in every night. Too late for Xmas but think I can swing it for "someone" to anonymously us a set of sheets like that for a wedding present kinda sorta. Thanks for reminding me. I made a note to remind me to keep networking for someone to do it.

Quote:@LJay said."While you are at it, feel free to tell me how to lose the 90 extra pounds I hate."
Buddy! -- Thats something Jaybird will be working with when he gets here!!!! He'll be working with the physicians in the clinic to help people with weight, diabetes, smoking, drinking etc along with other mental health, family and relationship issues. I can tell you exactly what's he'd do to you. He'll be giving you (and others) invitations to meet him at the gym every morning. regardless of age or disabilities. Accept the invitation so you won't get beaten on, guilted and suckered like he's already threatening to do with me about going. With the big Lakota population here and 25% of them being overweight and diabetic Jaybird will stay busy.

Quote:@CellarDweller said (((Virge)))
Thanks, you indiscriminate Hugger Fugger. hahahahaha! (((CD)))

Quote:Blowster said
"I am not in the mood of insulting you, big brother of mine. You in no small part have helped me getting through a darkness I thought needed a miracle. However, you (huge slut) deserve no other comment from that skinny boy who's writing this post, for he has no more. I won't be glad to miss you unless you promise me to be happier than ever. "
haha! You wormy puppy! I'm not planning on going away at least until you break 6,000,000 points.

Quote:@araya said "I wanna throw what's on my mind at you but well, I don't know how well I can put it into english words so yeah, I didn't do it -told ya my english sucks-"
You just try to put it in words and say it to me. I'll try 3 times harder to understand it. I haven't had trouble understanding anything you've written so far. PM me if you want to.

I got a neat email this morning from a brief member you guys might remember. He was only in GS a couple of days -- an early 30s gay guy from Pakistan. I don't remember his GS nickname. We emailed off and on. He's out of Pakistan in a safe country -- in a city I've visited -- working with a grocery wholesaler. He's very happy and may be coming back to GS.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=gay+embro...CAYQ_AUoAQ

[Image: il_340x270.247952969.jpg]

Quote:@Hardheaded1 Said
Where's the fucking HUGEred font?

Who loves ya, Virge?

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]HEY!
Lay off my size
seven red font[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Who loves me?
My dogs, my cats. My Mom and Dad do sometimes. I was kidnapped when I was eight. They paid the ransom after I signed agreements to pay them back with 22% interest. I'll have them paid off in 5 more years. I thought my priest did but after 14 years I finally figured out what he was up to all the times he was taking pictures of my appendix scar.

OMG for a frenchie like me reading your post is a real marathon.
I will read it again tomorrow, when I am less sleepy.

But good luck with everything going on your life. Seems like 2015 will kick off strongly for you!

Dude, you creating this thread was hella sappy. Ok j/k (or maybe not...). You have some very exciting times ahead of ya and maybe I'll vicariously live through you. Wink I think I'll miss your multiple male orgasms thread, haha.

You almost sounded scared. Then I remembered it was you posting and that you eat life's little challenges like decadent iron free truffles made of mind, heart, strength and courage. No, not blowing smoke up your gingham prairie dress, no one's perfect here. But you've always blended with the happy dysfunctional GS clan. So many people here love you too Virge. Count me in.

Don't blame me. Mike started it. Once I read that J.R.R. Tolkien quote another verse popped into my head. At least Mike's quote is timely given that the last installment of The Hobbit will be in theatres in two days. The lyrics I quote are an old friend to me.

Morning Glow

Why won't my hands stop shaking
When all the earth is still
When ancient ghosts are waking
So many steps need taking
So many plans need making
I think I will
I think I will

Morning glow, morning glow
Starts to glimmer when you know
Winds of change are set to blow
And sweep this whole land through
Morning glow is long past due

Morning glow fill the earth
Come and shine for all you're worth
We'll be present at the birth
Of old faith looking new
Morning glow is long past due

Oh, morning glow, I'd like to help you grow
We should have started long ago

So, morning glow all day long
While we sing tomorrow's song
Never knew we could be so strong
But now it's very clear

Morning glow is almost here
Morning glow by your light
We can make the new day bright
And the phantoms of the night
Will fade into the past
Morning glow is here

....At last!

(This isn't the same song that helped me cope with life at 14, it's a new version. It still has the same magic though. Like the magic child needs more magic! Well, I suppose we all do.)

Be happy sweetie.
xx

dynamodean Wrote:Dude, you creating this thread was hella sappy. Ok j/k (or maybe not...). You have some very exciting times ahead of ya and maybe I'll vicariously live through you. Wink I think I'll miss your multiple male orgasms thread, haha.

You and the world haven't heard the end of MMOs. I want to preach it to the world. hahahaha! I know most guys get frustrated with the body reconditioning that's involved with it. Some guys might take 2 weeks and some might take 2 years to get there. MMOs have gotten a flaky rep because of some of the people promoting them -- the guys who talk about reading auras, chakras and getting in touch with your alternate spiritual being. I met 2 of them this past summer they wanted to cleanse my house of negative energy from the previous owner. Behind their backs now we call them the Pringles.

Thanks [MENTION=21461]Steve[/MENTION]. I'm going at this new stage of my life with that attitude I keep trying to tell others to use.

I'm going bear hunting with a plastic fork again. hahahahahaha!

I like the song Morning Glow -- wish I'd been listening to it sooner. Good song.

One of the things you can always count on in life is change....

...and everything must change.....

I listen to Nina Simone...or George Benson...sing it every now and then and I get a box of tissue ready...and then I get it out of my system for a "SHORT" while...

So....if I don't see you...I will listen to Nina...and hope you both are doing well...

Oh yeah...every new journey beings with one step...so polish your shoes and watch out for the mud...Mexicanwave..