Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes are coming and I don't know how big.
I'm not good with words,but...

Whether you stay or left,I wish you the best for the coming grand change of your life.

Smile

Pfffffttttt you ain't leaving, man. We're like your cheerios in the morning or some shit, right?

Though we'll be here, when you do come around

Good luck and congrats...merry christmas and all that good stuff

And dude?? Remember to BREATHE, breathing is important, you know.

Virge worries way too much about things that are nowhere near to happening. When hes got things to worry about hes happy. From now on when he gets like this do what i do. I make up all sorts of extra things he hasnt thought of that he needs to worry over.

I've got it!

Virge is getting a nice list of things to worry about. Watch out Virge, neurosis is a mere email away.

The first worry is to wonder when the email will arrive and whether you will be able to deal with the whole list at once.

Thanks Ray! This should be fun and totally Virge-like.
I bid NO Trump!

Virge,

Yes you have a lot on your plate right now, and it seems like so much of it is converging in the month of December. However, is it too much, nah... not for you, you'll handle it all, and take on "other" stuff as well along the way! Things will settle down a bit come January, but come mid year, it will get crazy for you again... but in a really awesome, life altering kind of way. And you'll handle that with grace and style as well, like you always do.

So just remember, no matter what you're going through at the moment (or what's coming down the road in the future), you've got people who care. People who are in your corner, rooting for you to overcome obstacles and succeed in whatever it happens to be. And even though people from your GS family may be miles away and you only know them through a computer screen, they are still there for you when you let them in and share your feelings and thoughts.

So thanks for sharing, myself and others here wish you all the best, and look forward to hearing how you "handle" some of the challenges you'll encounter. Typically we all learn something once you dive into a subject.

Virge, I have no doubt you will ROCK 2015!

While your Christmas and personal Santa-baby come closer and closer I want to wish you and Jay a happily ever after. The first couple of weeks, months can be make it or break it time when a relationship changes so dramatically.
Communicate!
communicate!
communicate
and
remember the other one can't read your thoughts.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

StingRay Wrote:Virge worries way too much about things that are nowhere near to happening. When hes got things to worry about hes happy. From now on when he gets like this do what i do. I make up all sorts of extra things he hasnt thought of that he needs to worry over.

You pissant. hahahahaha!

Gideon Wrote:Pfffffttttt you ain't leaving, man. We're like your cheerios in the morning or some shit, right?

Though we'll be here, when you do come around

Good luck and congrats...merry christmas and all that good stuff

And dude?? Remember to BREATHE, breathing is important, you know.

Ray's right to some degree. I don't know why but I have to have things going on at all times but I don't always worry about them. That's just the way I am.

UPDATE. Ray nearly screwed up a surprise I've been working on since Sept when his little brother got in touch with us. The way it went down was his brother and I planned it out for me to pick him up before Xmas and bring him up here from the U of the South in Tenn. I told Ray I was paying to fly his brother up here. His brother told him he couldn't get here until Xmas eve morning. I had it all planned to leave here Wed and get back Fri BUT Ray changed Wednesday Thursday off with a guy at work and said he wanted to go with us thinking all we were doing was going to St Louis and coming back. Quick thinking -- I said we were leaving Tuesday not Wednesday so he couldn't go so the new guy I hired and I hauled ass out of here Tuesday night.

So when we pulled in an hour ago Ray wasn't home so I got his brother in easy. I called and he was over at some friends nearby. When Ray got here he got a big surprise after he came in and sat down talking to me and his brother walked in the room. There was no way in hell I was going out with them. All I want to do is chillax in my ragged sweats, munch and munch some more.

His brother is going to be here until the 3rd. Since ray hasn't had time with him in 4 years... they have some catching up to do.

Virge,

Glad you were able to pull off the surprise visit, even with the last minute schedule changes. Both Ray and his brother I'm sure will have a memorable holiday...