Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reincarnation
You're Buddhist? That's pretty fascinating. So hmm perhaps people are people in past lives. OK, I think when I thought about coming back to life as a fly... it's a joke and I got it from some TV show.

Hehe, yeah, I didn't really take it seriously. Not many things upset me, and this certainly wouldn't have.
But yeah, people do come back as people.

fjp999 Wrote:I was told that I felt most comfortable in Asia because I was of Chinese royalty, hehehe!!! I guess I must have done something really horrible to be re-incarnated as an American, LOL.

Hehe, maybe I'm from and English speaking country then, even though I could never learn English in Grade-school, I learned English about four years ago on my own, that's when I realized that I have never been able to learn languages by books, now I'm better at English than Icelandic, and I'm actually having a trouble with the Icelandic because I think in English, I dream in English, and many of my friends don't speak Icelandic, so I only speak English to them.

Then again, maybe I didn't live in any specific country, maybe I just travelled around the world, because I consider myself as being a cosmopolitan. Other countries fascinate me, not matter what they are and what horrible things people from those countries have done in the past or in the present. I don't get upset by anything from any country like most others do.

I can't understand why German people, for instance, are get upset when the WW2 is brought up in a convo. Many people get upset about Germany because of it, but I'm not.

There are also a lot of Polish people in my country, and many people prejudice against Polish people because they say they're nothing but rude, drunk perverts, but I don't feel like that. I feel they're just as different as they're many.

A lot of people were angry at my country for the Volcano and because of a few men that made hell for both Icelandic people and other countries when the economic crisis, and a lot of people got upset about other people bringing it up in a convo, but I didn't. I just didn't feel like I was in any way a part of anything connected to it.

I kind of feel like a part of both everything and nothing.

I'm a believer in reincarnation, mostly cuz I have some memories of what I was that have been back ed up by a few other ppl I kno who were also there. Beyond that, I've had enough unexplainable strong reactions to ppl and circumstances that I can't help but believe something happened with those occurrences sometime before I was born, and I just don't consciously remember then.

The most striking of these examples is that I regard Ireland as my home. Now, I have never been to Ireland in this life, I have never seen Ireland except for a few pictures, and I have not had the privilege of knowing any native Irishmen or Irishwomen until recent years, and I've never even considered myself a 'fanboy' of Ireland or anything. I'm not fond of beer, I don't care that much about shamrocks, I don't listen constantly to "Oh Danny Boy", and I really don't care about the differences between Catholics and Protestants, and Celtic knots are beautiful, but I haven't plastered every inch of my room or my body with them. (though I can always eat potatoes, I never seem to get tired of them. Seriously, hand me a baked potato and let it cool off enough so I can hold it, I will eat it like an apple, no butter, no sour cream, no chive, no nothing, and I actually prefer my potatoes that way sometimes. I can also eat plain bread with no complaints.)
It's deeper and kind of stranger than that. I can think on Eire, and close my eyes, and even though I've never been there, I can feel the ground underneath my feet as though I were standing there. I can smell the earth and the wind, and know for certain that's what they smell like there. I can feel the rain and the mist, and I swear it's as though I'm standing on top of a small tor in Ireland, looking over the countryside, and I just know bones-deep that not only have I been there before, but that that's where I belong. Now, I have no explanation for these feelings other than I spent enough past lives there and bonded with the land there that I consider it my home no matter where i am.

Now, I am a proud American, I fully accept that as my identity, and I'm a proud Jersey boy to boot. (if I hear any jersey shore references in response to this, I will strangle someone, those monkey whores are not from Jersey. Only Snookie is from Jersey, and I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole for fear of contracting chlamydia...or stupidity, cuz I'm pretty sure that's even more contagious. Jersey Shore is NOT about New Jersey ppl, it's about walking Italian-American stereotypes from Long Island.) I do not care to give up my citizenship, nor have I considered renouncing my nationality. I just can't shake the feeling that this is not my true home. Don't get me wrong, I like living here, and I LOVE New York city. I could so see myself living there if I could afford it. I just know Ireland is my home, in a way that nowhere else could be.

And yes, before someone asks, I do plan to move there someday and live there for at least a time.

So, yeah, that's why I believe in Reincarnation.

Darius Wrote:I'm a believer in reincarnation, mostly cuz I have some memories of what I was that have been back ed up by a few other ppl I kno who were also there. Beyond that, I've had enough unexplainable strong reactions to ppl and circumstances that I can't help but believe something happened with those occurrences sometime before I was born, and I just don't consciously remember then.

The most striking of these examples is that I regard Ireland as my home. Now, I have never been to Ireland in this life, I have never seen Ireland except for a few pictures, and I have not had the privilege of knowing any native Irishmen or Irishwomen until recent years, and I've never even considered myself a 'fanboy' of Ireland or anything. I'm not fond of beer, I don't care that much about shamrocks, I don't listen constantly to "Oh Danny Boy", and I really don't care about the differences between Catholics and Protestants, and Celtic knots are beautiful, but I haven't plastered every inch of my room or my body with them. (though I can always eat potatoes, I never seem to get tired of them. Seriously, hand me a baked potato and let it cool off enough so I can hold it, I will eat it like an apple, no butter, no sour cream, no chive, no nothing, and I actually prefer my potatoes that way sometimes. I can also eat plain bread with no complaints.)
It's deeper and kind of stranger than that. I can think on Eire, and close my eyes, and even though I've never been there, I can feel the ground underneath my feet as though I were standing there. I can smell the earth and the wind, and know for certain that's what they smell like there. I can feel the rain and the mist, and I swear it's as though I'm standing on top of a small tor in Ireland, looking over the countryside, and I just know bones-deep that not only have I been there before, but that that's where I belong. Now, I have no explanation for these feelings other than I spent enough past lives there and bonded with the land there that I consider it my home no matter where i am.

Now, I am a proud American, I fully accept that as my identity, and I'm a proud Jersey boy to boot. (if I hear any jersey shore references in response to this, I will strangle someone, those monkey whores are not from Jersey. Only Snookie is from Jersey, and I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole for fear of contracting chlamydia...or stupidity, cuz I'm pretty sure that's even more contagious. Jersey Shore is NOT about New Jersey ppl, it's about walking Italian-American stereotypes from Long Island.) I do not care to give up my citizenship, nor have I considered renouncing my nationality. I just can't shake the feeling that this is not my true home. Don't get me wrong, I like living here, and I LOVE New York city. I could so see myself living there if I could afford it. I just know Ireland is my home, in a way that nowhere else could be.

And yes, before someone asks, I do plan to move there someday and live there for at least a time.

So, yeah, that's why I believe in Reincarnation.
man i hate snookie as a matter of fact i hate all of them wanna be seen no good pricks

anyway i think reincarnation could be true i just think if we do be reincarnated well be a different specie

lol the only systems of reincarnation that supports that theory are ones in which you are made into an animal or a bug or a parasite as a penalty, not as a matter of just working through stuff. If you are deemed currently too rotten at the core of your being or have earned too much punishment to continue your spiritual journey, they put you into an incarnation as an animal, a.k.a. they put you int he time-out box for a life or three while you work your way up to acting like a human being again. It's essentially saying "you were given the privilege of awareness, deep contemplation, and a chance at enlightenment, and you squandered it being an a**hole and living off the suffering of others. Now you have to spend some time sitting in the corner eating grass as a sheep being sodomized by horny young shepherd boys who don't care enough yet to know any better but still have better Karma than you do. Once you've learned your lesson, it's back to being a human, probably a poor farmer."

Thank goodness I believe in the old celtic pagan version of reincarnation, where they had rituals to attempt to ensure you were born into the same clan so you could be with your family. It was far less about karma and far more about 'everything dies and is reborn. with the proper offerings to Gods and spirits, you too can be reincarnated in a place and body of your choosing, rather than just pop up in some random place in another clan, or even another country as one of those smelly barbarians who are always invading...

So yeah, my system never really believed in reincarnating as animals, and had no real use for concepts like Karma. Everything dies, and everything return to life renewed in a new form. It was considered as simple and practical as trees growing, predators hunting, or men constantly wanting to stick their d*cks into something. Just another one of the facts of life.

I believe that we are all cast out in groups of 800-1200 and we are each an equal part of the whole and in order to evolve we need to go through many lives and usually we re-incarnate with souls in our own group. When (and if) everyone is your soul group has evolved after many lifetimes you go on to a higher plane of existence.

That came out of my mouth when I was 18 years old...I didn't even know I thought that until I heard myself say it. I then discovered other people believed the same thing already and it always felt right to me and many experiences in my life have confirmed this belief to me so it is true....for me.