Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing role position?
Hi, I'm new here. I'm a bottom guy, 24 yo, who's in a relationship with a vers guy for over a year. Our sex life is great but the problem is that I can't switch roles from bottom to top. The thing is, when I first started my sex life, a long time ago, I was a top and didn't had any problem with that...with time I started dating only top guys since I enjoyed more being a bottom and last year I met this vers guy and we are in a relationship since then. At the beginning of our relationship I tried to top him a few times but it didn't go so well (everytime I lost the erection after a few minutes and I couldn't finish). We tried again a few times but same problem, sometimes I lose the erection right before penetration. It started bothering him and we don't try it anymore. He said it's ok the way it is now (he being only a top and me the bottom), he still loves me very much but deep inside me I know it's not ok and I'm scared he may be cheating on me. Now I really want to try and top him again since the thought of it really excites me lately but I'm scared it may lead to the same result as before. I need an advice if any of you experienced the same problem and how you solved it. Sorry for my bad English.

maybe you like anal penetration so much you need something up there to stay erect? Think about getting a butt plug. Are you overweight? Guys who have a weight problem can have a hard time keeping it up.

Radbot42 Wrote:maybe you like anal penetration so much you need something up there to stay erect? Think about getting a butt plug. Are you overweight? Guys who have a weight problem can have a hard time keeping it up.
No...I'm actually slim. And about the plug thing I don't know if it would work because when I'm doing anal sometimes I'm hard and sometimes don't.

Are you trying to top him after he tops you? If so, you might want to skip him going first.

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that you are SO overthinking this.

You said, "He said it's ok the way it is now (he being only a top and me the bottom), he still loves me very much".

Why do you doubt him? Is there anything he says or does that makes you feel he might be dissatisfied and looking to cheat?

If, as he says, he loves you, then he's willing to accept you (and your sex life) the way it is. Loving someone, having a real relationship, means that people accept each others needs and limitations. If he told you that there's something missing because you don't top him, I'd say Yeah, it's a problem. But he seems willing to accept you as you are. Stop doubting yourself and concentrate on the relationship itself. And relax and enjoy!