Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel 4!
Blink Television is putting together a programme for Channel 4 looking at the psychological pressures faced by people who want to reveal their deepest secret to their families.
Among the people we wish to feature are those who desperately want to come out to their friends and families.
We are looking for someone who would allow our cameras to accompany them as they prepare to tell those closest to them and then follow them as they reveal all, while examining how everyone copes.
We will offer counselling and support and we would highlight what support is available, which hopefully will offer help and comfort to anyone watching who is in a similar position.
If you are interested in taking park, email Jeremy dot Austin at Blinktelevision dot co dot uk. All discussions will be treated with the strictest confidence.

Hello!

that's interesting , when about is it going to be aired?

Hi Spotysocks, thanks for your interest! No transmission date as yet as we are in the very early stages of development, but should everything come together I'd imagine it would be the new year.

Cool, keep us posted if you want. I dont personally have any deep secrets but i d watch the program. For those who want need a push and prepared for the exposure could be life changing... in a good way i think. Have you already got people interested in taking part ?

I've only just started looking, but hopefully people will understand what we are trying to do and want to take part. There's a lot of suspicion around television companies, but we are genuinely trying to create something informative and helpful. We just need a few people to agree to share with us what for many will be the most difficult decision/moment of their lives.

Interesting.

I'm already out to most of my family anyway now... happened earlier this year. However, I would definitely watch this... and make some others watch it too!!

hmmm seems a little Jeremy Kyle-esque...

"so long as we have councellors available we can expoit exploit exploit."

"the thing is - no self respecting working class junkie will ever take us up on our kind offer, hell, just get dave the researcher to wear a tie on thursday, yeh?"

Sorted.