Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Football Match
I work with people who have addiction problems and we recently set up our own football team called DAFFA ( Drug and Alcohol Free Football Association ) and tomorrow we have our first big match. I am so nervous about the match they are not the best players in the world. What ever the out come I am proud of them. They have all beaten their addictions to become better people. Smile
An eye for an eye

it's a game, if they don't have fun then it stops being a game Wink

Good luck, have fun.

Onwards and upwards Wink

My team won the Charity Football match. Smile I am so proud of them.
An eye for an eye

Well done Dan and the guys. Great to hear of this achivement. Keep up the good work.

Good Job dude! The aim of the game is to score more goals than the other side, within the first 90 minutes of the game. Always remember that the first 90 minutes are the most important!

Will you be playing any more games, or was this a one off? either way, congratulations! enjoy the win!

We will be playing the Fire Service in a couple of weeks. Smile
An eye for an eye

Good luck dan, i played with a homeless football team a few years ago, in our 1 game i got man of the match, i also went to see a friends pub team play a prison team, the ref was the warden, it was so funny! Big Grin - oh you better win!